eight

Today, Payton would be arriving. I woke up with so much energy, which never ever happens. As soon as I woke up, I was putting on shorts and a shirt and running down stairs for breakfast.

I made myself some toast, as well as some for Emercyn, but made sure to spread hazelnut spread on hers instead of butter. As if on que, Emercyn comes down the stairs. She was ready super early today.

"Good Morning sunshine." She groans before taking her toast and walking to the living room. I follow behind and we sit on the couch, eating in silence.

"Yanno," She said with a mouthful of food. "Mom's gonna pick payt up in an hour or so?" She finishes.

"Yeah. Are we going with her to the airport?" I ask.

"No. Since mom's already out right now, she's just gonna get her on the way home. Save gas and stuff." I nod my head before finishing my toast and putting my dish in the sink.

"We should do something." I tell Em. Emercyn groans, which is usually her telling me she doesn't want to do anything, or she's way to tired to function. Maybe both.

"Alright so the twin's coming over is a no?" I ask with a smirk. I knew mentioning something about Ethan would make her all excited.

"I'll call!" She shouts. Well done, Hayden. I smile to myself before making my way upstairs and to my room. I changed into jean shorts and hoodie. It was freezing in this house and if i tried to change the temperature, Em would cut my hand off.

"They're here!" Emercyn shouts just as I laid down on my bed. I thought I could relax for a second. I open my door and look down the stairs as the twins gave Emercyn hugs.

As soon as I come down the stairs, Grayson opens his arms for a hug, squeezing me tightly. I could smell his cologne and feel the muscle on his arms gripping tighter. "Grayson." I mumble into his chest that he has me squished up to.

He lets go with a shy smile on his face as I give Ethan a side hug. "So what do you guys want to do?" I ask.

"Order pizza and watch the interview on Netflix." Emercyn says grabbing her phone and dialing a number.

"That's boring." I tell her

"My house is boring."

"Do you have a better idea?" Grayson asks, looking me in the eyes.

"Nope."

"Then Pizza and Netflix it is!" Emercyn cheers. She orders the pizza while I hook up the netflix that's on her dads xbox360. Yes her dad plays xbox.

After it is pulled up, Grayson takes the controller picking out a movie. Napoline Dynomite. "Good movie choice."

"Right?" He laughs. Emercyn comes in and glares at him.

"Grayson we watched this the last time you came over." She says taking the controller and changing the movie.

"But Em." He pouts. "It's my favorite." He whines. He looks over to me with wide eyes. "Hayden help me." He begs. I sit there and laugh as Emercyn changes the movie to the Interview.

"I havent seen this yet, so we are watching it." She smiles. Grayson glares at her as Ethan smirks at him.

"Your girlfriend is evil." Grayson tells him. The scene was funny, but as the movie began to play, I sat in the couch opposite of Emercyn and Ethan, Grayson joining next to me. We were sitting in one of those couches called a love seat. Emercyn and Ethan just had to have the big couch, but I'm not complaining, I like sitting next to Grayson.

I was beginning to get uncomfortable so I shift where my back is against the armrest and my short legs are stretched out across Grayson's lap. His eyes meet mine as his lips form a smirk. "Comfy?" He asks. I nod my head and he shakes his head with a smile.