fourty one

I close my eyes and smile with my arms wide open. The bright warm sun beaming down on our pale skin from the winter. I get all jittery with excitement that warm weather is taking over my body. I open my eyes and look at all the beautiful palm trees.

"Where are the boys?" Emercyn asks me, nudging me so I'd stop being weird. I couldn't help myself. It's been awhile since I'd been in this warm of weather.

"Grayson said they'd be a slight bit late. Apparently there was an accident on the highway." I explain to her. We sit on a bench outside the pick up area and play ispy for a good five minutes before getting bored with ourselves.

"I told them to come earlier." Emercyn explains.

"It's Ethan and Grayson we are talking about, Em. What do you expect?" I laugh. I pull my hair into a messy pony tail and look around. So many nice freaking cars I can't with myself.

I honestly and so bored I could go to the bathroom. Right as I am thinking about doing just that, a BMW pulls up to the curb catching my attention. The door opens before it's even in park and a handsome familiar face comes to view.

I felt a smile grow on my face as I met eyes with a pair of lovely hazel ones. I bit my lip as came running towards me. In 2.5 seconds he is lifting me off the ground twirling me in a circle. I burry my head into the crook of his neck and his familiar sent flows through my nose making me squeal.

I was so excited and ecstatic that I was back in his arms. Being in his presence. I hated that as soon as he left, we got into an argument because of me. we are definitely good now, but I'm just glad that we are able to see each other and for sure make it okay. Which obviously goes to show it is. I pull away and press my lips to his, cupping his face to bring him closer.

When we pull away, we kind just stared at each other for a good few seconds.

"I missed you." He says.

"God, I missed you too." I tell him. We kiss again before he grabs my bag for me and puts it in the trunk of the car. We sit in the back together and the whole way to the twins apartment, he is fiddling with my fingers.

I'm so excited to see their apartment. From all their snapchat stories and videos I assume it's nice. They moved into another and they always talk about how the community is better which is good. Grayson bragged about how he got the bigger room and his own little bathroom.

"We know what the two of you will be doing in the big room." Emercyn jokes. I could feel my cheeks turn pink as I quickly take a glance at Grayson who was already looking at me, smiling. Little do the two of them know.

-

When we get to their apartment we park in the parking garage and take the elevator to their floor. Grayson and I walk hand and hand down the hall and it is the best feeling. Being able to walk with him, holding his hand, to his own place.

Ethan unlocks the door and shuts it on our faces. He reopens it.

"Welcome to my crib. Now as soon as you walk in you have a straight view of the living room and to your left you will see our small but lovely kitchen." He waves us to come in, spreading his arms in the directions he wants us to see.

"Follow me, this way." He says walking backwards. When are in the living room he point to his left but our right. "Here is the hallway." He smiles. We know what a hallway is.

He points to the left. "Our laundry room cabinet whatever you wanna call it. Directly in front is my bathroom but when guest are here, it's theirs too I guess." He grumbles and shoots a look to Grayson. He just smirks back.

To his left he opens a door which leads to the first bedroom. He drags us in. It is filled with a really cool looking black bed with a dark blue comforter, a giant painting, an electric drum set, and a desk.

"This is my bedroom." He wiggles his eyebrows at Emercyn making her laugh. "And now yours." He tells her. I look at Grayson and we exit the room with the two behind us. I follow him down the hall to the last door.

"In here is my room." He says. He opens the door and the room was ten times bigger than Ethan's.

It was met with a giant window, his bed. It had a wood headboard/bed frame, a blue and white comforter, an electric piano, and a ginormous wave picture. He showed me the bathroom and then back into the room.

"This is where you will be sleeping. I hope you like it." He says, scratching the back of his head.

"It's a little messy... but it'll do." I tease. He playfully rolls his eyes.

"This is where you make love." Ethan jokes. I shoot him a glare which sends him and Emercyn out of the room, slamming the door behind them.

I turn to Grayson and his lip immediately attach to mine making me giggle. We fall back onto the bed and he hovers over me. I wrap my legs around his waist as he ducks down and kisses my neck.

"Eager today are we?" I play.

"I've just missed you like crazy." He whines. I feel his teeth graze over my skin causing me to bite my lip.

I let out a small moan and bite my lip harder to keep me from being too load. Grayson chuckles and raises up looking at me. He kisses my lips and then down my jaw to where it meets my neck.

"Grayson." I whisper, running my hands through his thick hair.

He begins to softly kiss and lightly suck the area right about my collarbone. That really hit me and made me want to cry out. "Fuck." I whisper.

"You like that, baby?" He snickers. Oh god. He pulls away and I frown, watching him stand up and fix his hair. He just played me and teased me. How dare he.

"What?" He asks.

"You... you just... you can just do that. That's not fair. God you frustrate me." I pout, crossing my arms over my chest.

I laugh and kisses my forehead, taking my hand and we exit his room. We find Ethan and Emercyn on the balcony so Grayson hits the glass, making them jump.

They come in and Ethan jumps on his brother playfully. This goes on for about five minutes and it is quite entertaining.

"What that on your neck?" Emercyn asks, wiggling her eyebrows. My eyes widen. He gave me a hickey!!!  I just shrug and smile.

"Grayson gave her a hickey!" Ethan shouts. Grayson slaps him on the shoulder and we all laugh.

"Okay... whos hungry?" I ask.

"Me. Lets go eat now!" Ethan says grabbing the car keys and we march out little bums to the car.

Food my love. My life. I am coming for you.