thirty two

Kisses were felt and left on my cheeks making me hum. I screwed my eyes even more shut as I stretched my body before slowly opening my eyes. I didn't see a thing. I turn my head slowly to my right and see a face I have missed more than anything. I probably freaked them out because I just stared for a minute.

I took in how perfect he is. His eyes so breathtaking along with his perfect handsome face. I reach my left arm up and slowly cares his cheek. He leans his head into my hand, grabbing my wrist with his right hand.

I watch as he slowly removes it from his cheek and brings my hand to his lips, slowly kissing them. His lips still to this day send chills through me even though I have kissed him multiple tomes.

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispers, pulling me closer to him.

"Good morning." I smile. "I thought your flight got here at noon."

"We got here last night and I wanted to wake you up." He shrugs, running his hand through his hair. I snuggle closer into his chest, warmth taking over me from his body heat.

Thanksgiving has finally arrived. My parents would be in town, along with my sister, in a few hours. I was so excited to see them and for them to meet Grayson and Ethan. I smile at the thought.

"My parents will be in town today." I whisper.

"I know. I can't wait to meet them." Grayson says. I pull away and kiss his chin because I couldn't reach his lips.

"I can't wait either. I've got to get ready." I groan. He laughs before sitting up and stretching. I sit up too and hop off the bed and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and brush my teeth while I wait for the water to warm up.

"Don't take long. I already want to cuddle again." Grayson says as he walks into the bedroom. "God, I've missed you to much." He says as he stares at me. When I finish brushing my teeth, I wipe off my mouth and walk over to him. I cup his face with both of my hands and bring his lips to mine.

His arms snake around my back before lowering to my thighs, lifting me up onto the counter top. He pulls away and stares into my eyes.

"Come back to LA with me. Just until Christmas." He begs. I bite my bottom lip nodding my head. He leaves kisses all over my face making me laugh before I push him away.!

"I've got to get in the shower, I'll be quick. You can sit in here and talk to me if you want." I tell him. He nods his head and sits on the closed toilet.

I pull off my shirt with only my sports bra underneath. I turn towards Grayson whose eyes were glued on me. "Gray." I slightly say.

"Mmm yeah?"

I twirl my fingers in a way of telling him to turn around. He pouts before doing so making me laugh. I pull my pants off as well before pulling off everything else leaving my completely bare.

"I swear to god, Hayden. If you do not hurry up and get into the shower.." Grayson groans. I smirk before doing so.

The whole time Grayson makes pervertive jokes making me laugh. After I finish, he tosses me a towel that I wrap up in before getting out. I walk into my room and grab some clothes before drying off and putting them on. I pull my hair into the towel before telling Grayson he could come out of the bathroom.

Grayson sits and chats with me while I do my make up and lectures my on how I don't need make up even though he thinks I'm beautiful either way. He sits there with his arms wrapped around me the whole time, kissing my neck here and there and rubbing my back.