four

At this very moment, Emercyn, Ethan, Grayson and I were on our way to where ever we are going. The boy's older sister, Cameron, is driving us in her Jeep Wrangler.

Ethan, Emercyn, and I are in the back, while Grayson sits in the front with the aux cord.

"Can you tell me where we are going now?" I ask Emercyn. She just shakes her head, Ethan laughing at my pout.

"Don't tell her, Em." Grayson says from upfront. I cross my arms over my chest as I watch out the window. Let's just say, I have no idea on where we are.

Soon enough, we take a dirt road, the car beginning to bump and a lot, causing Em and I to bump heads as well.

"Sorry!" Cameron says, as we laugh it off. Soon enough, Cameron parks her car as we all get out and began walking a little from the road.

Emercyn takes my hand and as we go down a steep past before we come to a trail, a river, and a rope.

"What is this?" I ask.

"The coolest thing in the world. Watch!" Grayson says getting excites as he takes his shirt off. My eyes feel like they are glued to his body, as they scan up and down. Let's just say, he is a lot hotter in person. When my eyes finally stopped roaming, they met with Grayson's and he had a smirk on his face. He so caught me checking him out. What the hell is wrong with me?

Grayson grabs onto the rope before stepping back a bit and then jumping onto it and releasing it as he lands in the water. It looked like loads of fun, and similar to something my old friend had back home, but we never jumped in the creek. It was always dirty.

By the time Grayson got out, Emercyn, Ethan, and Cameron had already undressed. Emercyn had on a simple black bikini, Cameron had on a blue one, and I had on a lavender purple one on. It was my favorite and looks really good with my skin tone.

Emercyn takes her turn and screams as she lands. When she comes up she had a giant smile. "Come on Hay, you've got to try this!" She demands. I bite my lip before giving her an okay. I began taking my shoes and shorts off, and then my baggy white shirt.

As soon as all clothing was off, I felt some what uncomfortable. I never really liked my body. I always thought I was shaped weird. I had long skinny legs, and a short torso and big boobs. This making me feel thick in my torso area as I wasn't as tiny as Em.

"Come on, Hayden!" Em says still in the water. I nod my head before reaching for the rope, swinging on it, and dropping into the water.

The water felt super nice, especially on this super hot day. "That was awesome!" I say just as Ethan began to start his turn.

"Watch this!!" He shouts as he swings, letting go where he does a back flip in the air and lands in the water. We all shout for him and he smiles when he comes up.

Emercyn swims over to him and gives him a kiss. So cute! Grayson starts to shout at them as Cameron punches his shoulder. He lets out a 'Ow!' before glaring at her.

After about an hour of just swinging off the rope, splashing each other, and playing games in the water, the twins invited us over some pizza and to watch a movie. We told them we totally would, but wanted to go home first to change.

Cameron dropped us off home, and we both ran to our rooms to change. I walked into my closet where I finally hung up all my stuff. I grab a comfort colored long sleeve shirt with my schools name on it, a pair of lulu lemon shorts, some socks and my nike free runs.

I put my hair into a braid and didn't really bother putting on any make up but mascara. I met Emercyn down stairs and her dad was finally home.

"Uncle Mark!" I ran to him and gave him a hug. He was a business trip when I first got here, but now he's back.