nineteen

It's our last full day in California. Gray and E have some calibration to do with a few of their friends and meet ups so Em and I decided to catch an Uber and head to the beach one last time. I had on a peach swimsuit top with stripped bottoms, jean shorts and a flannel over, and sandals. My hair was in it natural waves and my body was begging me to hurry to the beach.

Once we arrived we set out stuff up. The weather was perfect. It was pretty hot but the ocean breeze hit against our tan skin, cooling us down a bit. I pull my hair up into a bun and lay down on my towel next to Emercyn.

"Last day in paradise." She says. I nod my head and turn my bluetooth on to connect my phone to Emercyns white beats pill, blaring music. The beach was surprising not full at all, so we didn't really worry about keeping the volume down since no one was around us.

I hummed along to the songs as tanned my back and read a book. Emercyn was passed out on the towel next to me. I decided to tap her shoulder so she could flip over and tan her front. I follow suit, turning to lay on my back and tan my front. The sun was blinding my causing me to close my eyes. I wanted to wear my sunglasses but I didn't want a tan line.

-
"BOO!" I hear causing me to sit up faster than I ever have in my life. I turn around and see Ethan, Grayson, Jake Paul, Jack Dail, Aaron Carpenter, and Cameron Dallas laughing at us. I glare at them before throwing some sand at them.

"You guys are such assholes." Emercyn tells them.

"You love this asshole." Ethan smirks.

"Actually babe, asshole is gross." She says scrunching her nose making us laugh. What Ethan said, came out so wrong.

I was pretty hot so I decided to take a dip into the big pool of water called the ocean. It was pretty chilly but felt amazing against my hot skin. I sat in the water just relaxing, feeling the waves hit my chest trying to pull me deeper.

I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist and a kiss being pressed to my shoulders. "I missed you." I hear Grayson whisper. I smile to myself staring at the sky.

"I missed you too." I say holding onto his arms which were wrapped tightly around me. His legs were on either side of me, making me crisscross so I was practically in his lap.

"Do you want to tell them today?" He asks. I nod my head because I really was. I was ready to tell them instead of being secretive whether they practically already knew or not. I turn to face this adorable boy who I have grown to adore. He grabs my legs wrapping them around his waist as my arms automatically wrap around his shoulders. Our faces were meters apart as he smiled down on me.

"I'm ready to tell them. But just not quite yet." I say kissing his chin.

"Don't do that." He says.

"Why?"

"Because if you're gonna kiss me, kiss my lips." He smirks. I shake my head laughing before leaning in and pressing my lips onto his larger soft ones.

When we pull apart he stares into my eyes. "God you're so beautiful." He whispers. "And I wish you didn't have to leave this week." He says, sadness filling his voice.

I rub my thumb along his cheek to sooth him. "We'll see each other again. I'm going to talk my parents into letting me live with Em in New Jersey." I say.