QUICK TALK!!!

WHATS UP GUYS!!! First I just want to say a huge huge thank you for all the reads, votes, comments, love, and support I have gotten from all of you who do like my book. I started this book about a year ago, and for awhile I did stop writing. I completely lost interest and became out of ideas. Everyonce and awhile I would come back on and edit and saw that the more I updated the more feed back I had gotten. Hearing how much people love my book literally warms my heart so so so much and encouraged me to continue this story. I plan to get this book done within the next two months but i'm not quite sure if there will be a sequel. 

The inspiration I had gotten for this book was past events I had gone through, my friends had gone through, and my love for this twins. When I do write, I feel like I am taken away from reality for a split second and the feeling is amazing. I personally love to write and I have been writing stories since I was little girl but for awhile I had to stop to focus more on school as my grades were dropping, so thats why for little I didn't update. 

I PLAN to write more often and maybe even mores stories involving Grayson and if there are any request maybe some about Ethan or anyone else you guys want me to maybe write about.

I seriously love you all for all the support and love. <3