fourteen

"Flight to Los Angelus, California is now boarding." A lady says on the intercom. I grab my purse and began to get my ticket out.

Ethan made it where he was sat next to Emercyn of course, so I have to sit next to Grayson. Not that I'm complaining.

Em and I got to load before the twins as we got window seats. Emercyn and Ethan's seats are in front of Gray and I, so I get to annoy them. Yessss.

Grayson and Ethan finally get on and Grayson plants his butt next to me. "You ready?" He smiles. God that smile. It's honestly perfect and it only made me smile. "Hayden?"

"Oh yes. I'm very excited. It's awesome we get to go with you guy too!" I tell him and his smile gets wider. We buckle up and get ready for take off.

"If I fall asleep on you, sorry if I literally sleep on you." I tell him and he laughs.

"It's all good. As long as it's you and not the stinky guy next to me." He whispers in my ear causing me to laugh.

The flight attendant goes over the safety drills and we began to take off. After we were a certain amount of feet in the air, I lift my arm rest up. Grayson gives me a funny look.

"What are you doing?" I smirk before grabbing his right arm and pulling him closer to me.

"So you don't have to be so close to that "stinky" guy." I mock him. I think it's actually just because he wanted the window seat and he's being moody because I got it.

"You're a smart girl." He smiles at me. I laugh before getting comfortable. I was as Grayson unbuckles and brings himself even close to me. My body was half resting on the wall and he wraps his arms around my wait rest himself on me a bit.

"I'm tired." He yawns.

"Me too." I yawn back resting me left arm on him. I began to grow more tired then before as it is only five in the morning and it didn't help the Grayson was playing with my right hand.

"Go to sleep." He whispers to me.

"You go to sleep."

"I am."

"No you're not." I chuckle and he does as well. He sits up and kisses my cheek before going back to the previous position. I blush at his gesture. He literally sat up from a comfortable position to kiss my cheek, only to go back to it. This boy is having me fall for him even more.

-

"H! Hayden!" I hear someone shout. I look up to see Emercyn looking at me through the crack of her seat.

"We're about to land. You need to wake Gray up and get him to buckle." She tells me and I nod my head.

"Gray." I whisper in his ear, getting a hum in response.

"Wake up. We're about to land."

"Five more minutes."

"I would if I was flying this plane. Get up." I tell him and he slowly lifts him self up. He looked so tired. His hair was a mess and his eyes were very tired. He buckles up and puts the arm rest down and rubs his eyes. He looks at me and smiles.

"Good-morning." He says, his voice was very low and horse.

"Morning." I respond.

He rest his head on his hand that is rested on the arm rest.

"When we get to the hotel I'm going to bed." He tells me and I agree.

-
"ETHAN CAN YOU SIGN MY TITS!" Someone screams in the crowd of fans. I look over to Emercyn who's face is red.

"Calm down Em. He only has eyes for you." I reassure her. She rolls her eyes obviously not believing me.

"GRAYSON CAN WE GET A PICTURE." I look over to the twins who were smiling as they met with their subscribers and followers.

"Of course." I heard him chuckle.

Twenty minutes roll by and our uber is finally here to get us. We get into the car a little before them so their fans wouldn't know. When they get into the car Grayson comes to back with me.

"Still tired?" I ask as he rest his head on my shoulder.

"Yes ma'am." He nods. The car ride to the hotel was silent. We didn't really have much planned for the day and I think we are all just gonna relax. Grayson began to play with my fingers again causing me to smile, but he couldn't see.

As we pulled up to the hotel, we hurried inside incase fans saw us. We just had one room with two beds as our parent's trust us. Emercyn and I are originally suppose to share a bed, but knowing Ethan, he's going to want to be next to Emercyn like always and I can't fight with him because he always wins.

I set my stuff down and run to one of the beds pulling the blankets back and getting in. I toss and turn a bit to loosen the covers as the maids tuck them in tightly and so I could get comfortable.

Grayson laughs at me before getting in bed as well. Emercyn and Ethan were both in the other just playing on there phones and whispering to each other.

"They are so cute." I whispers. He nods his head that rest about mine. We were currently spooning as I was facing Emercyn and Ethan's bed, and Grayson was pressed against me as his right arm draped over my waist.

"Go to sleep, H." He whispers in my ear. I turn towards him and burry my face in his chest, his sent filling my nose.

"You go to sleep." I giggle looking up at him. He looks down at me and smiles before tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. He kisses my forehead, his lips lingering there a little longer then normal.

"Let's both go to sleep, yeah?" He suggest and I nod my head moving as close to him as possible. His grip around me tightens and our legs tangled together. When ever we would lay together, we would never lay like this. This was new, but I liked it. It made me feel safe and comfortable. Something about him makes me feel safe. I like Grayson. and I feel like I gained feelings for him faster then I should have.

I was half asleep when Graysons phone began to buzz.

"Really, bro?" Ethan groans from the other bed. I could hear Emercyn giggle before saying "It's okay babe" before I hear a kissing noise. I smile to myself. How cute.

Grayson reaches for his phone and answers it. I was still laying against him as he talked on the phone. I could hear a guy talking, but I couldn't make out who it was.

"Alright bro, maybe tonight? Okay. bye." Grayson's tired voice said before hanging up and pulling me back close to him.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Jack." He says with his eyes closed. I could tell he was half asleep. My eyes traveled to his lips. Oh how I want to kiss them and how I wish he would have kissed me the night of Em's party.

I kiss his chin and I swore I saw a smile form on his lips, even in his almost asleep state. This kid, man.