seven

HUGE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!

HAYDENS POV-

Today was Monday, which meant TWO MORE DAYS TILL PAYTON ARRIVES!! I was so excited. Like beyond excited. I mean I've had an awesome time with out her, but with her being here, It'll be ten times more awesome then before.

Basically all day I have been doing nothing. Emercyn has been out with Ethan, since she and he had just gotten over being sick. It was cute. Aunt Macy was at work as well as Uncle Mark, so I've just been lazy.

After a while of being so bored, I'd decided I'd invite someone over. So I texted Haylee. We haven't hug out that much.

Me- Haylee, it's Hayden. Want to hang out?
Haylee- Hey girl :) I'd love too, but I'm out with my family on vacation. We could hang out when I get back?
Me- Ya! Totally. :) Have fun!!

Maybe Cami?

Me- Hey, what are you doing right now?
Cami- Babysitting -.-
Me- Awe that sucks. Was gonna see if you wanted to hang out for a bit.
Cami- Totes would, but I'm stuck watching my siblings D: help meeee.

There was really only one other person I could really hang out with, and that's Grayson. It always goes back to Grayson. I don't mine though really. He's super fun and cool. He super cute too.

There's something different about Grayson. Though he may be considered somewhat famous from vine and youtube, he sure doesn't act like it. 'Fame' honestly hasn't hit him yet.

Grayson is wild. He's not scared to do anything. I always find myself laughing when we hang out. For some reasons, I'm almost my full self around him. and that never happens, especially in front of a guy. I'm always afraid to be completely myself, because I'm scared I'm gonna embarrass or make a fool of myself.

I'm so happy I became friends with him, honestly.

Me- Since the love birds are together, want to come over for a bit? I'm bored. /:
Grayson:)- Ya! I'll be over in about... ten minutes!
Me- Sweet, see u then :)

I go to my bathroom and look in the mirror. I've been wearing sweats and a hoodie all day. So I quickly change. I grab a pair of nike leggings, that cut off an inch after the knee and a lacrosse shirt from my old school. I never played lacrosse. It's my guy friends.

I take my hair out of it's bun and brush through it, only for the results to be poofy waves. Never brush wavy hair, or it will be frizzy and you will look like a poodle! Since that isn't gonna work, I just put it back in a bun.

I sit on my bed going through social media till he does arrive. I see a bunch of my 'friends' from home having fun. and Not a single one of them have asked how I've been besides Payton. I look through my notifications on Instagram to see I have been tagged in a photo of Payton and I.

' @paytonnickle- Two days till I see my baby! <3 @haydenforest'

@haydenforest- @paytonnickle can't wait to see u. U will love it here :*

I decided to post a picture as well. I went with a picture of Haylee, Cami, Emercyn, and I from the bonfire before we left. We were all standing together, arm around each other making cute faces as Jack took the picture.

'@haydenforest- love new friends & love jersey :p @emhay @camiiii @hayleebaby'

Soon enough, the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the door, greeting Grayson.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hey! Come in." I say opening the door wider. He steps in.

"So, there isn't much to do, so we can do what ever." I tell him. "We can watch a movie in here, the basement, my room. We can ear a bunch of food because foods life, what ever." I add.

"How about we watch a movie and eat." He says and I nod.

"Perfect."

Grayson walks into the kitchen, making himself at home. I'm guessing he's be over a lot. He opens the freezer and takes out a bag of chicken nuggets and fries.

"I'm chef Grayson and I will be your server for the night. Chicken nuggets and fries is on the menu tonight, if you don't like it then too bad." He says opening a cabinet and taking out a pan, laying the chicken and fries on it. I bite my lip to keep me from laughing. "And you better stop biting your lip or you will not get food!" He says in a deeper voice. That's it, I've lost it. I burst out laughing causing him to smile. What's funny is he knows where everything is and I barely know where the downstairs bathroom is.

"Food will be ready in fifteen minutes, what can I get you to drink?" He asks.

"Water would be nice."

"Alright, one water would be nice coming right up." I shake my head laughing as he grabs a glass filling it with water and hands it to me.

"Thank you, sir." I say. "How do I pay you?"

He puts his hand on his chin, thinking. "A kiss on the cheek." He says with a smirk. My eyes widen before laughing. He grabs an apron and puts it on. It reads 'Kiss the Chef'.

"You've gotta do what the apron says, Hayden." He smiles.

I stand up walking over to him, Grabbing his arms to pull him a bit closer and for balance as I stand on my tip toes, kissing his left cheek slowly. When I pull away, he is definitely blushing, causing me to smirk.

I sit at the dining room table and he joins.
"What's your twitter?" He asks taking out his phone.

"Hayden Forest." I tell him. He nods his head and not even ten seconds later do I have a knew follow from him, so I of course follow back.

"Instagram?" He aks.

"The same." He follows on me there too. It was odd because he doesnt follow many people on there, but he followed me. It kinda made my stomach do flips.

The food was soon ready and we went down to the basement to watch a movie and ate. My day definitely went from zero to one hundred real quick.

--------------------------------------------------------
A/N: So a lot of things I put into this book are things that I had experienced my first year in high school and this summer as well as things I've seen people going through.

I really wanted to add a lot of that stuff into this book because one, people can relate off of it if they are going through the same thing and it's easier to write things down then keeping it locked up in my head. I could always write it on paper or talk to someone, but to be honest, telling people may only make it worse if u tell the wrong person.

if any of you relate to how things end up going in the story, then you are not a lone. High school is not like in the movies for everyone and it can be very stressful. never give up. <3

lots of love- t.