fourty nine

"Clay if you don't stop watching their videos I will punch your face in." I groan trying to reach for his iPhone but he moves it in the air so I couldn't reach it. He tilts is head up and continues to watch even with me jumping on him,
trying to grab his phone.

"Clay stop!" I whine.

"Why?"

"Because it's weird that you are watching their videos when they could walk through those front doors at any minute. You're so weird!" I tell him. He rolls his eyes and laughs.

"What? They are hot!"

"And they're taken. By you're cousins let me remind you."

"and a boy can dream." He sticks his tongue out at me and puts his phone away.

"Okay I'm heading to work for a second to grab some things. I'll
be back pretty quick." Aunt Macy says grabbing her purse and keys.

"Sounds good! They should be here when you get back." I tell her.

"Good. See you in a few." She hugs the both of us and kisses our foreheads before walking out the front door.

I shut it behind her and turn to see that Clay has vanished. What the hell?

"CLAY!" I shout. I walk down to the basement and he's not there. I walk upstairs and check my room. Nothing. I check the office, Emercyn's room, and the upstairs bathroom. Nothing.

The only other place I haven't checked is the other guest room which is where Riley and Hayden are staying. I'm pretty sure they are sleeping so I'll quietly sneak in and peak.

I turn the knob quietly and when I walk in I scream at the top of my lungs and covering my eyes. I just saw my sister and Hayden, butt ass naked fucking in my aunts guest bedroom. EW EW EW EW!

"HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF LOCKING THE DOOR?" I cry turning around and running out.

"HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF KNOCKING? GEEZ HAYDEN!" My sister shouts at me.

"YOU TWO ARE NASTY!" I shout through the now closed door. I am scarred for life. All I can see is my sisters boyfriends bare ass as he lays on top of her.

I run down stairs and into the kitchen to grab a water. Clay comes out of the master bedroom laughing his ass off. Of course I forgot to check in their.

"Did you just.. you did didn't you? Oh shit." He says bending over and grabbing his stomach as he laughs.

When he stands back up straight I walk over to him and kick him in the balls, making him lean back over, grabbing his now sore nuts instead.

"Dick." I mutter as I walk into the living room.

I hear him groaning as I place myself onto the couch and turn on Netflix. I turn on Pretty Little Liars because I've been trying to catch up. The only probably I have is that I'm so eager to know who A is, I want to skip to the end.

I hear footsteps come into the living room and Clay had a fake smile on his face.

"You good?" I ask, looking at him weirdly.

"Perfect. Are you?" He asks.

"Mhm." I say turning my attention back to the tv.

It was a bad idea to look away especially when Clay looked suspicious. Seconds later he is pulling on my shirt and dumping ice down my chest.

"AHHHHHH!" I squeal, jumping up from the couch and leaning over. I grip the shirt and pull it away from my body so the ice falls to the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I cry out. I can hear Clay laughing as I stand there almost as frozen as the ice.