IMPORTANT NOTE

If you are reading this & enjoying it then thank you. All the reads mean a lot even if people don't actually like it. I have so much planned for this book. And it's not gonna be one of those cheesy books where someone dies in a car accident or gets pregnant. NONE OF THAT. I'm still thinking whether smut will be involved or not, but for now... no. I hate the cheesy books where they date within the first ten chapters, so they wont date for a while. Yes they are catching feelings, but they are no where near ready to express them.. PLUS Hayden still has the idea of being in New Jersey for herself and no boys stuck in her head. There may or may not be a sequel, if there is.. like i said.. she will not be getting pregnant or dying. NO DEATHS. That i know of 😜. 

ANYWAYS. What I really wanted to say was that I am going away on a Cruise for a week. I leave Sunday on the boat so i hopefully will have something updated. If not, I am truly sorry. ): I wont be back till next sunday so............... if i update within the next 48 hours... there wont be another update for about a week.  That's what I wanted to say so you all don't think I'm ditching the book! ALSO I WILL BE CHANGING THE SUBJECT AND I AM WORKING ON WRITING AN ETHAN BOOK! I WILL KEEP I UPDATED IF I POST IT!!!!

Lot's of love- T.