six

Grayson's POV-

I could not sleep last night. Why? Heres two reasons. Ethan was up all night last night from being sick and I couldn't stop thinking about Hayden.

Theres something different about Hayden. I'm not quite sure what it is, but ever since the day we first met I could tell. I could tell just by the look on her face when Emercyn introduced Ethan and I to her, that's she somewhat of us. She didn't try to show it though. Usually a girl would come up to us, hug us, ask for our twitter and what not. but she never did that.

She still treated Ethan and I like normal teenage boys. Which is what I like. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans. I would even date one. But just the way Hayden treats us, makes me like her so much more.

We clicked as soon as we met. We basically embarrassed Ethan and Emercyn by telling each other stories of them. Hayden was cool. Everytime we've hung out, I've had a really good time and I'm quite glad it'll be just us today.

I had already gotten done getting ready when Cameron walked into my room. "When are we going to get her?" She asks. I asked Cameron if she would drop Hayden and I off somewhere to eat. I'm taking her to lunch and then somewhere else. But I won't say just yet.

"Let me text her to see if she is ready so we can go." I pull out my phone and began texting her.

Me- let me know when you're ready (:
Hayden- ready :)

"She's ready!" I shout at Cameron as I check in the mirror one last time. Gray trunks, and tank top, and over the tank top, a sweatshirt. I ran my hands through my hair before running downstairs and to Cameron's jeep.

We drove to her house, and I being the gentleman I am, walked up to the door and knocked. Mrs. Hay opened the door, with a smile.

"Grayson, It's so nice to see you." She smiles.

"You too. How is Em?"

"She's doing better. What about your brother?"

"Alright." I laugh and she nods. "Hayden's upstairs. You can go up if you want." I nod my head before walking up the stairs, not sure which room is hers. I hear music coming from one of the rooms that I knew to be a quest room, so I knocked.

The door opened, and there stood Hayden. Her long brown hair in it's natural waves, Her forest green eyes bright, and she had a smile played on her lips.

"Grayson, Hi." She laughed.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yes, uhm.. is this okay? You never told me what we were doing." She laughs, gesturing down to her outfit. She had on a long sleeved comfort colored shirt, black shorts, and a pair of nikes, the same color as mine.

"Perfect. You have a swimsuite on?" I ask. She nods and I smile.

"Let's go."

We walk down the stairs and she says goodbye to her Aunt and Uncle, and we head to Cam's car.

"Hey Cameron." Hayden greets Cam, getting into the back.

"Hey!" Cameron smiles at her before we drive off.

-

Cameron dropped us off at a Panera bread. Hayden's eyes lit up as we walked in, and I could tell she loved this place.

"Back home, we had a ton of these. I use to walk with my friends here all the time." She says as we make our way to the line. Hayden ordered a Pineapple Mango smoothie and cinnamon bread, and I just ordered a bagel and mac and cheese.