twenty

My hair was tossed into the sloppiest bun I have ever done in my life, I was wearing an oversized t shirt, and a pair of under armer shorts with my white hightop vans. I had a backpack on with a hoodie and my chargers and blanket, and my right arm was linked with Grayson's. Well that was until a group of girls ran over to us.

"Who is she Gray?"

"Wait that's Emercyn's cousin!"

"She's so pretty!"

"Are you guys a thing?"

Things were being yelled at us while some were taking pictures with Ethan and Em. My lips were in a tight line kind of nervous with this many people surrounding me. Grayson locks eyes at me and smiles, I return it.

"Guys, this is Hayden." He says pulling my closer to him and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I wasn't planning on telling you guys yet, but we made it official yesterday." Grayson smiles.
Almost everyone 'Awes' at what Grayson had said while some huffed an groaned. I get it, they are jealous, I would be too because Grayson, is an amazing guy. I'm honestly so lucky.

"It's nice to meet you." A girl with blonde hair said.

"You too. You're very pretty." I tell her.

"Thanks." She smiles. We walk through the crowd and make it to our gate in time to catch our plane. On the plan, Grayson sat by the window and I sat next to him, the whole time he had his hand on my thigh trying to pull my as close to him as possible.

"I'm going to miss this." He whines.

"You and me both." I pout. After they do the usual thing where they go over the rules that I don't actually pay attention to but should, the plane finally takes off into the air. I couldn't get comfortable so once we high enough into the air and the green light turned on, I lifted up the arm rest and snuggled into Grayson's side.

It was comforting how he ran his hands up and down my side slowly. My arms were wrapped around his toned torso and my head was rested on his lower chest. I look up at him to see his eyes closed. He was trying to fall asleep and I always find him adorable when he slept. He opens his eyes slowly and look at me.

"Quit staring at me." He laughs before closing his eyes.

"Sorry you're so incredibly hot." I say rolling over a bit and kiss his arm as I couldn't reach his face.

"Hayden."

"Grayson."

"Go to sleep, babe." He whispers and I giggle to myself before trying to fall asleep.

-
"Honestly, California was so fun, but I missed my bed." Emercyn says as soon as we walk through her front door and she shoots for her room. I laugh before doing the same and laying down. I was exhausted, not that I didn't get a lot of sleep but still.

I woke up from a small nap and walked down the stairs to see Emercyn sitting at the table eating pizza and doing who knows what on her computer. I take a bite of her pizza before she slaps my hand away.

"Get your own foo." She says leaving off the 'l' and pointing at the pizza box on the counter. I stick my tongue out at her and grab a slice. I heard a camera sound and quickly turned towards her.

"DELETE THAT EM, I LOOK SO BAD." I said trying to reach for her phone.

"No you look cute. Please post it on your Instagram." She said showing me the picture. I didn't look that bad at all. You couldn't see my face and I look so comfortable as I reached for the love of me life.

"Fine." I say. She sends the picture to me and as soon as I get it, I edit it on VSCO Cam before uploading it on Instagram.

'@haydenforest: Nothing like enjoying the best thing in the world after long plane rides. Pizza is the love of my life. <3'

Not even five minutes later did I get a text from Grayson.

Gray<3- Uhm... I'm the best thing in the world and the love of your life. What are you talking about?
Me- You are, but pizza is too.
Gray<3- You can only have one you weirdo.
Me- Graaaaaaaay:(
Gray<3- It's okay Pizza is the love of my life too. But I like you more than pizza :p
Me- YOU DO? Holy shit this is the best
day of my life.
Gray<3- Honestly this is why I love u *inserts laughing face*
Me- And I love you.

"Hello? Earth to Hayden."

"Huh?"

"I've been asking you about this dress for the past ten minutes. Are you texting Grayson?" Emercyn says showing me her phone with a cute t shirt dress on the screen.

"Ooh that's cute." I say. "And maybeeeee."

She shakes her head rolling her eyes before getting up and putting her plate in the sink. "I'm going to Ethan's." She says.

"I want to come!" I yell at her.

"No."

"But my boyfriend is there too!"

"No." She says again. I swear I'm gonna hit her. I roll my eyes and go up to my room. I leave to go back home in two days... How am I gonna go a day with out these three? I've gotten so use to seeing them everyday...

I walk around the room and start gathering some of the little things and placing them in my suitcase. Half my stuff is already packed from California, now I just have to pack the rest. I start singing Wildest Dreams as I do so. I've never been a big fan of Taylor Swift, but I did love this song.

'Say you'll remember me,
standing in a nice dress,
staring at the sunset babe,
red lips and rosy cheeks,
say you'll see me again, even if it's just in your,
wildest dreams..'

"I'll always remember you, and I will see you again. But it wont just be in my dreams." I quickly turn around to the deep voice I've come to love. My cheeks were now probably rosy from being caught singing. He comes up to me and presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back, our lips moving as they molded together.

"You're an amazing singer. Why didn't I know this?" He asks.

I shrug before putting one of my swimsuits into my suitcase."You're packing?" He whines.

"I leave in two days." I frown as he pulls me onto his lap since he is not sitting on my bed. He rest his head on my chest as I run my hands through his hair.

"Please don't leave me."

"I don't want to, but I'm being forced too." I say kissing his forehead. He looks up to me with a pout and I kiss his lips. I thought would help his frown, but it didn't.

He lays flat on my bed pulling me with him where I am laying half way on him. He stares me in the eyes and I looked away smiling. He's so beautiful.

"You're so beautiful, Hayden." He tells me. I lay my head down next to his and kiss his cheek.

"So's you." I smile closing my eyes. I got lucky. I really did. Any girl would love to be in my place. Grayson has been one of the best things to happen to me at this point in my life and I'm glad I met him when I did. It was great to find someone who stuck by your side after a hard time in your life.

"Hayden.."

"Yes?"

"I ... I love you." He whispers. My eye lids shoot open and stare right into his. I couldn't help the smile crawling onto my lips and I plant them on his.

"I."

I peck his lips again.

"Love."

Again.

"You."

He looks at me with the biggest smile and sits up. "Really?"

"Yes, Really." I giggle. He wraps his arms around my body and squeezes me into a tight hug.

"Gosh I'm going to miss this." He says kissing my neck.