eleven

It's been a week since the party and today Payton is going home. We had spent the whole week practically in the pool or at the mall, and here and there Grayson and Ethan would come over. They brought there friend Ryan, who I hadn't met before.  It was a good week.

I've been moody all day. Lot's of that is the fact that I wont see my best friend for another month an a half. I've been sitting in bed all day when I should be spending time with Pay.

The door to my room creaks open and Payton sticks her head through. Her blonde hair is in her regular messy bun and she comes and get's in my bed. It was silent till I turned toward her. "Can't you stay longer?" I pout. She shakes her head.

"I have dance camp." She tells me. I roll my eyes and bite my lip.

"I'm gonna miss you way too much." I sigh. She nods her head and brings me in for a hug.

"You'll be home soon and we'll be sophomores! Next thing you know we'll be going to homecoming." She tells me and I cringe at the thought of going home. I don't want to go home. I have way to much enjoyed being in New Jersey this past month.

"I don't want to go home." I tell her. She looks sad at that but it's the truth and she know's that. She know's why and she know's what scares me most about going home.

"Time to go to the airport." She huffs getting out of my bed and walking out of my room. I know she's upset that I don't want to go home. She want's me home so we can do our usual thing. Hang out, go to the drive ins, this and that. But I just can't anymore.

I get out of bed and check my phone. I have three miss calls from Grayson. I smile before calling him back.

"Hello?"

"Hey, why've you called me so much?" I ask grabbing a pair of under armer shorts. I use my shoulder to hold my phone as I put on the shorts.

"Making sure you are okay since Payton is leaving." He says. My stomach tightens as he says that. He was making sure I was okay. I smile and bite my lip trying to keep myself from screaming.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just gonna miss her." I admit. It was silent for a second.

"Well, come over when you leave the airport. Ethan's going to Emercyn's, so we can just hang out or something?"

"Sure. I'll text you." I hang up before walking down stairs to see Em hugging Payton.

"Love you!" They say at the same time. Ethan gives her a hug as well before we go to get in the car. The whole way to the airport it was silent besides the soft music Aunt Macy was playing.

I'm so upset that this is how the last day with her is going to be like. I look over to her and she was looking out the window. I sigh before shaking my head.

Aunt Macy stays in the car as I walk her into the airport. Right before she goes into security, we look at each other and both give each other a hug. We began to cry and hug tighter.

"I'm sorry!" I whisper.

"No, I'm sorry for getting upset. I shouldn't have because you have a good reason for not wanting to come home." She chokes out and I nod my head. We pull away and wipe our tears.

"I love you Payton. I'll see you when I come home." I sigh and she nods her head. We give one last hug before she walks through. I wave before walking back to the car and getting out my phone to tell her to have a safe flight.

me- have a safe flight p. I love you to the moon and back hoe. :*
payt<3- thx, H. Love you forever & have fun with graysonnnn :)