Tristan was the always good at it. We ordered a cake and the poor cake didn't even had the chance to go inside our tummies, as it was on all of our faces and hair. Ew, I know. Nichole started it, blame her.

When my mom and dad returned home, there eyes were hooded with horror and disgust. They just left us in our state, rushing inside their room.

Some drinking, getting drunk. And my friends were definitely into it. If my friends had any chance, they will make a night solely out of getting wasted.

It was Drake's turn to sing with his guitar, it was one of his biggest dream to become a singer. He was my favourite singer, though he wasn't a star or whatsoever.

He was about to start when Ace stood up to leave, I kind of felt bad for him because he was going miss the best part. Drake's song.

"But Ace, can you wait for just a few minutes? Drake is about to start!" I suggested.

"I would love to, baby girl. But you know how Aaron is like -" Suddenly his phone started ringing. Ace checked the caller's ID and chuckled, showing me his mobile, "Well well, talk of the devil and here he calls."

I rolled my eyes as he picked up Aaron's call. As soon as he answered, Ace removed the phone away from his ears, closing one eye.

I could hear Aaron's growl, "WHERE THE FŪCK ARE YOU, ASSHØLE?! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT..."

I snatched his mobile, walking to a corner and Ace followed behind. I replied calmly, very calmly, "Breathe, dude, breathe. I did not kidnap your employee or anything."

"Employee?!" Ace cried out, looking terrified.

'I'm getting this' I mouthed, waving my hand towards him.

"I know you are his boss and you can order whenever you want but don't worry about him and your business or anything. He would be right back tomorrow at.." I checked the time from the same mobile and continued, "..at 12:00 noon sharp. Yeah, sharp."

"Who the fūck wakes up at that time?" He voice sounded outrageous.

"Uh.." I looked at my friends as some of them were about to pass out. "No one, but Well, we do! C'mon dude, do you even work during Christmas holidays?"

"Shut it, tigrotto. Give the phone to that asshøle." I think now I could say that his brain has cooled down. A little.

"No!" I countered, "I won't. Let him stay here for tonight. Only tonight. Please!"

"Why do you think that I would actually listen to you?" That voice of him came, that sexy voice.

"Why? You can't even do this for me?" I feigned innocence, like we were very close to each other. 

"Are you sick? Did you hit your head against a wall?"

I scowled, I was trying to be nice with him but I guess he would never want it from me. "NO, I DID NOT, JERK!"

"Ah, there's tigrotto mia."

"Wait, what did you say?"

"It's nothing for you to care about."