"Hey mum" I smiled "hey hun you look tired are you okay?" she got worried.

"I'm fine, did you want anything?" I questioned knowing exactly what was coming.

"Well funny story.." she laughed slightly "what?" I asked with a straight.

"Well Justin's mum and I.. Aren't exactly seeing eye to eye so you and Justin can't see each other anymore" she giggled.

"You're not funny mum how would you like it if your mum said you couldn't see dad? You're just thinking about yourself and you can't stop us" I rambled.

"It's not the same" she defended "its the exact same thing, don't even talk to me" I scoffed before ending the call.

"Urgh" I groaned into my pillow "what's wrong mummy?" I heard Khalaya whisper.

"Oh nothing's wrong hun, come on we're going to the doctor's" I sighed for like the fifth time this morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The big event was nearing, we were now in New York and the vs fashion show was in 2 days so it's the 18th today.

"knock knock" I heard someone say behind the door to the room.

"I'm coming" I yelled getting off the bed.

"Hiya babe" Justin smirked opening his arms out.

"Justin what are you doing here?" I exclaimed squeezing the life out of him.

"Came to see you in the victorias secret fashion show" he smiled walking in.

"Where's Khalaya?" he wondered "she's sleeping" I sighed "does your mum know your here?" I got worried.

"Nope" he chuckled popping the 'p'.

"Well she knows I'm in New York but doesn't know I'm with you" he grinned grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him.

"Keep it pg please" I heard someone say so I whipped my head around to see everyone standing there...

Including Kate!

"Kate!!" I screamed tackling her to the floor with a giant bear hug.

"Did you forget I'm also modelling for the show?" she laughed.

"Oh my dayz yeah I did?!" I covered my mouth.

"I'm hurt" she put her hand over her heart.

"Glory I think you woke Khalaya up" Chaz laughed "oops" I giggled.

"Daddy Bieber!" Khalaya croaked out as she got out of the bed and ran to Justin.

"Hey prin... Are you okay?" concern evident in Justin's voice, she just shook her head and hid away in the crook of his neck.

"She's had a fever, she's getting better though. Just make sure she doesn't throw up on you" I warned.

"Oh.." he chuckled.

"You look as tired as hell" Christian noticed "I'm fine" I assured "you don't look fine" Katie said.

"Gee thanks" I chuckled "you know what I meant" she defended.

"Yeah I know but I'm fine really" I huffed lying on the bed as Justin came and lay next to me.

"Sleep" he whispered into my ear as I rested on his shoulder.

"I just woke up like 4 hours ago" I argued "sleep" he repeated himself.

"Justin I'm fine" I sighed looking at him but he just gave me this stern look, he obviously didn't believe me.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes "guys Glory wants to sleep" Justin informed.

"No I don't I'm being forced" I glared at him "she wants to sleep" he repeated as he smiled at everyone.

"I guess we'll go sightseeing" Leylah shrugged.

"Yeah I don't know about you lot but I'm off to the statue of liberty" Faith skipped out, then soon they all left leaving me, Justin and Khalaya.

"Sleep Glory, I'll look after Khalaya" he stated.

"Okay" I whispered before I was out once more.

Justin's POV

"Well what do you want to do then Laya?" I asked as she lay down in her bed.

"Sleep" she yawned before she was out cold aswell just like Glory.

We need to think of something to fix this whole enemy business, we can't keep going behind our moms backs forever..

Faye and my mom are so similar in loads of ways I almost don't believe they're enemies it's just too weird.

But the ugly truth is that they are, I was there when Faye said Patricia Mallette was a school enemy and when my mom said Faye Valenquez was her enemy so it's...

Wait.....

Faye Valenquez.....

That's her name now but she wasn't married in school!

Surely she had a different surname before she married Mike so maybe they're not enemies at all!

I had to clear things up so I called Faye, just because my mom and her aren't speaking doesn't mean I can't talk to her..

F: hello?

Me: hey Faye it's Justin

F: boii are you trying to get in trouble?

Me: no I just have a question

F: what is it?

Me: what was your surname before you married Mike?

F: Rhodes why?

Me: no reason thank you!

F: erm your welcome?

Me: bye

F: bye

And we both hung up.

Yes! I knew they couldn't be enemies.

Problem solved.