Who Cares?!

Naomi's POV

" Good morning, princess." My dad said as I sat down on the dining table.

" Good morning, dad" I side hugged my dad. He is an amazing person. I just love my dad. He kissed my head.

" Good morning, everyone. Good morning kiddies" I said to everyone and my Angel twins, Luke and Liam.

" How is your college going on? " he asked.

" It's more than nice and less than nicer" I said.

" How come, Fairy Queen? " it was my uncle Eon.

" I mean, college is going well, but a lot of pressure for the coming project and -" I stopped that won't be good to tell that in front of my dad. He will get tensed.

" What is this girl, just tell that already. " my mom was shooting glare at me. She is still savage like I always have seen her. I am happy that I turned like her.

" Is it stalking? " my Aunt Trina said.

" Well, yes and no." I said glaring at my twin cousins who were about to skip their breakfast.

" Sit down already or you two won't like the consequences. " my mom glared at them and Aunt Trina chuckled at her.

" Well, that's why I don't need to be worried about them." Aunty said.

" Well, mom things can go easily too. Go smooth. " I said with a smile.

" You too. You also aren't having your breakfast. " now she was glaring at me. " All happened for you, you spoilt these kids." My mom was glaring my dad now.

" Well, Lucy. They are kids. Can't help but spoil them." Uncle said.

" Don't give me accuse, just finish your breakfast." My mom said and we all tired to hide our laughter but terribly failed.

My mom was now narrowing eyes at us.

" OK, mom. Don't get angry. I love you. " I kissed her cheek.

" We love you too." Twins!!!

" Someone count me too." My dad said and mom smiled at him.

" OK, now finish your breakfast." Mom said.

" Don't worry. They can't do anything to you." Aunty said and I smiled.

" I have also gone through it." She said. Indeed she must have, she is still beautiful.

" And I still remember the punch to that creepy professor. " uncle said. Aunty chuckled.

" Well, don't listen to anyone, Sweetheart. " aunty said and I nodded.

I never listened to anyone. Let them say what they are saying. Let them think what they are thinking.

People always talks my back that I am arrogant, hot headed and cold hearted. Well, I don't mind though, cause it's truth. I saw if girls are soft and act innocent people tries to take advantage. I don't like that thing. I am happy with what I am. This is the way to protect myself. I can do anything for my own protection, cause I have to make it sure.

That's why, I am so worried about my cousin Natasha. Natasha Axton. She is such a pure hearted girl. I have never seen a girl like her. I am not worried for Natalie, cause she is savage and aware of the world. But Natasha is so naive. Anyone can hurt her easily. But she doesn't care anything, she lives in fairy tale, in her own dreamland. Besides, their brother Noel is still kid. They need to protect themselves. So, that innocent princess need to come back to reality from her dream kingdom.

" What are you thinking, Sweetheart? " aunty asked.

" I was thinking about our innocent princess. " I sighed.

" Natasha? " she asked.

" Yes." I smiled.

" What's wrong?" She asked.

" I will tell you later. I need to leave now." I said kissed her cheek and hugging my mom I ran to my car. My college is going to start soon. Need to hurry.

Again a long day, a lots of odd comments, need to be arrogant, but who cares!!! Me? Never.

TJL#11#The Arrogant Heiress√जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें