Dameson, Khione, and Calypso

Start from the beginning

"Welcome to my home, Percy Jackson," Dameson thundered. "Sleep now. You will need it for your journey."

Percy nodded and lay back down. "Thank you," I murmured as I lay down next to Percy. He wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Sleep," Dameson ordered. Percy and I obeyed.

I yawned when I woke up. Percy was staring down at me. He handed me a sack. "We need to go. Bob is waiting for us outside." I sat up, and Percy and I jumped off the bed. It was almost as tall as them.

"We must go," Bob said urgently when we got outside.

I looked up at Dameson to say goodbye when a thought occurred to me.
The Prophecy of Seven. Dameson, you need to come with us."

"Of course," Percy gasped. "Foes bear arms to the Doors of Death. A titan, a giant, and two demigods.

"No, children," Dameson. "I have been cursed to be forever plagued by this drakon. " must stay here. You need to go. The others are following."

"THE SEA GOD'S SON! HE IS CLOSE!" A voice shouted.

Percy shuddered. "Polybotes," he muttered. "Lav, we need to go."

"One last gift," Dameson said. He handed me a broad sword made of drakon bone in a sheath. "Go, now! Let this protect you. Hurry before it's too late."

Percy helped me put on the sheath before we took off, following Bob. I didn't look back at the swamp as we took off running. I heard the drakon roar. He had been reborn.
Nina's POV

I shivered as the deck of the Argo II froze. Something was wrong. Nico glanced at me before running downstairs to tell Apollo. My boyfriend rushed up to the deck, closely followed by Freya. He gasped as he feet froze to the ground. Freya screamed as she slid across the deck to where I was. I crouched and caught her in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

The waves got rocky. Hazel clutched her stomach and ran below deck. Frank ran after her. I felt bad. I tried to calm the waves down for her. I knew how seasick she got. We had come to an understanding since we talked to Aphrodite, and we formed a tentative friendship. Piper, Jason, Leo, Freya, Apollo, and I were the only ones on deck right now.

Jason, Leo, and Frank had changed. Jason had seemed to cool off almost. He was no longer high strung, and he was more relaxed. Leo didn't joke as much anymore. Don't get me wrong, he still took every chance he got to pull a joke, but it was like he wasn't as into it anymore. Piper was just different. She was fuller. She seemed like she was all there. What was there before was just a shadow of herself.

I groaned as the deck rocked again. Something was wrong on a godly level. "Khione," Apollo hissed. "I can sense her magic." He shivered. The cold always affected him badly. He thrived off of heat. The cold weakened him. The ice was spreading across the deck. My feet were stuck to the deck now too. I struggled to melt the ice, but it wouldn't listen to me.

Apollo's lips were turning blue, and he was shaking violently. "Daddy?" Freya asked softly. The ice was spreading up our bodies. It had completely covered Jason. Freya quickly jumped out of my arms and started running to Apollo, who was completely frozen over too. The ice stopped at my waist.

Leo grabbed the Archimedes sphere from the control console and started pressing buttons frantically. A funnel cloud of sleet appeared and lifted him and Freya off the deck. "NO!" I shouted. I struggled harder, but it was no use.

"Mommy!" Freya screamed. She started wiggling. Leo grabbed on to her to keep her with him and prevent her from floating away. He kicked his legs, trying to get them back down to the ship.