Truth Serum and Hospital

I felt myself slam into the ground. I felt a large body land on top of me and another smaller one land next to me. The larger one rolled off and I sat up. Cheers erupted from the stadium. Cornelius Fudge ran up to us. "Voldemort," I gasped. "Voldemort's back!" Fudge gasped. "He's back!" Everything that had just happened caught up with me. I could feel the blood from the cut Pettigrew had made trickling down my arms. My entire body still ached from the cruciatus curse. Harry was sitting up next to me. "Don't just stand there! Voldemort's back!" Tears were mixing with the dirt and grime on my face. The cheers stopped. Dumbledore and all the teachers rushed forwards. I barely noticed that Karkaroff was missing.

Fudge was whispering urgently with Dumbledore and Madame Maxime. Someone grabbed me and Cedric and pulled us up. He started pulling us towards the school, Harry trailing along behind us. There was a clunk with every other step the man took. It was Moody. He took us to his office and forced us into seats. "What happened?" he ordered.

"Cup was a portkey.." gasped Cedric. "Took us to a graveyard..and Voldemort was there...he almost killed me...Nina...Nina, knocked me out of the way...Lord Voldemort..."

"The Dark Lord was there? What happened next?" Mody ordered.

"Made a potion...got his body back..." Harry said.

"The Dark Lord's got his body back? He's returned?"

"And the Death Eaters came...and then Harry and Voldemort dueled..." I continued.

"You dueled the Dark Lord?" Moody asked Harry.

"Got away...my wand...did something funny...I saw my mum and dad...they came out of his wand..." Harry said.

Moody handed us a potion. "Drink this...you'll feel better...come on, now, I need to know exactly what happened..." I recognized the stuff as pepper-up potion. "Voldemort's back, you three? You're sure he's back? How did he do it?"

"He took stuff from his father's grave, and from Wormtail, and me and Nina," Harry said.

"What did the Dark Lord take from you two?" Moody asked.

"Blood," I said, raising my arm. I had worn a short sleeved T-shirt so you could see where Pettigrew had cut me.

Moody hissed. "And the Death Eaters? They returned?" I nodded along with Harry and Cedric. "How did he treat them? Did he forgive them?"

"What does that matter?" Cedric asked.

Moody growled at him and suddenly I remembered something. "There's a Death Eater! There's a Death Eater here, at Hogwarts! They put Harry's name and my name in the Goblet of Fire! They made sure we got through to the end-"

"I know who the Death Eater is," said Moody quietly.

"Karkaroff?" Harry asked. "Where is he? Have you got him? Is he locked up?"

Moody laughed coldly. "Karkaroff? Karkaroff fled tonight, when he felt the Dark Mark burn upon his arm. He betrayed to many faithful Death Eaters to wish to meet them...but I doubt he will get far. The Dark Lord has ways of tracking his enemies."

"But then, who put our names in the goblet?" I asked.

"Who put your name in the Goblet of Fire under the name of different schools? I did. Who frightened off every person I thought might try to hurt you or prevent you from winning the tournament? I did. Who nudged Hagrid into showing you those dragons? I did. WHo helped you see the only way you could beat those dragons? I did. Of course I didn't help Jackson nearly as much. She was far too smart and competent to need my help. She would have caught on if I had tried too much. Who told Cedric to open the egg underwater? I did. I knew he would pass the information onto you, Potter. Decent people are so easy to manipulate." Cedric growled at Moody. I thought he was a good guy. "I gave the book you needed to that idiotic Longbottom boy. Magical Water Plants of the Mediterranean, remember? I knew Jackson wouldn't need help with that one when I found out she was a Water Mage. At first, I had no idea why the Dark Lord wanted her to begin with. But somehow, he knew of her status as a Mage. Who informed the house-elf, Dobby, of your situation? I did. Who stunned Fleur Delacour and placed the Imperius Curse on Krum so he would finish off you, Diggory? I did. The Dark Lord didn't manage to kill you Potter, but I will. Imagine how he will reward me when I bring your lifeless body back to him."