Reuniting

Freya's POV

Tears were running down my face. I felt the air heating up. Suddenly a bright light started glowing around me. I didn't understand what was happening to me. As the light engulfed me, all of my surroundings started to blur. While this was happening, i got a feeling that Mommy was in trouble and i wanted to go to her.

The lake started to disappear around me, A river appeared around me, and as i looked further, trees and instead of the wooden dock i felt hard rock underneath me. I see a golden blob show up in my line of vision and as the image becomes clearer, i realize that its mommy. "Mommy?" I asked. I didn't get a response. "Mommy?" I asked again. Still no answer. Maybe she really didn't want me.

I ran forward. Wrapping my arms around Mommy's legs, I buried my face into her thigh. I started crying. "I'm sorry I'm not good enough Mommy. I don't mean to be bad, but I thought you loved me. You said you and me were gonna be a family with Daddy. I met Daddy, Mommy. He's really nice. I like Daddy, but he left me. Why didn't you come back for me, Mommy? I thought you loved me because I love you. I love you, Mommy, even if you don't love me!"

I heard gasps around me, but I didn't care. I kept clinging to Mommy. She was cold, but she started warming up. She became softer. She was hard when I first got here. I felt Mommy's arms wrap around me and lift me up. "Hey, sunshine," Mommy whispered into my hair. "What are you doing here?"

"Mommy, do you love me?" I sniffled. I felt my mommy stiffen. She really didn't love me.

Mommy kissed the top of my head. "Of course I love you, sweetheart, Mommy said. "I love you so so much. Your daddy loves you a whole lot too. We both love you more than anything else."

"I love you too, Mommy," I sniffled.
Nina's POV

I couldn't believe my little girl thought I didn't love her. I loved her more than my own life. I knew that Apollo would give up his immortality for his children. I walked over to my tent. "It's late, Freya, sweetheart. It's time for you to go to bed."

"I'm not tired, Mommy," Freya said through a yawn.

"Sure you aren't," I laughed. Freya was falling asleep in my arms. Gently, I placed Freya on my bed. "I'll be back in a little bit," I whispered.

"Sing me a song, Mommy," Freya pleaded.

I smiled and sat on the side of the cot.

Hush-a-bye, don't you cry,

Go to sleep my little baby.

When you wake you shall have

All the pretty little horses.

Black and bays, dapples, grays,

All the pretty little horses.

Hush-a-bye, don't you cry,

Go to sleep my little baby.

Hush-a-bye, don't you cry,

Go to sleep my little baby.

When you wake you shall have

All the pretty little horses.

I smiled when I saw that Freya was asleep. Her face was so innocent. You couldn't see the pain and suffering her previous mother put her through. I wasn't sure if the pain would ever leave her eyes. I quietly left the room so as not to wake Freya up. Thalia was standing in front of me with four people, well, three people and one satyr, standing behind her. "Gleeson?" I asked.

"What's up, cupcake?" grinned the satyr.

I laughed and pulled him into a tight hug. I had missed him. "I missed you, Gleeson," I smiled.

"I missed you too, cupcake," Gleeson grinned.

"My name is Leo, chica," the latino boy grinned. He ran a finger through his curly hair. Was there motor oil in it. "What's yours?"

"Nina, lover boy," I said. "Just an FYI, I'm taken."

Leo frowned before perking up again. "Your Vati's friend, right?" he asked.

"You know Parvati?" I asked. I stopped right there. Walking out of one of the tents was my best friend. "Parvati!" I shouted excitedly. My friend smiled when she saw me and ran over. We hugged before Vati started introducing me to people.

"The blond is Jason Grace," she introduced. "He's a son of Zeus, I mean Jupiter. I keep forgetting he's Roman. This is Leo Valdez. He's a son of Hephaestus. The girl is Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite, and my little sister."

I smiled at them all. "Try and be quiet, Freya is sleeping inside."

"Wasn't she just at Camp?" asked Vati.

I grinned. "She apparently inherited her father's Mage abilities. I'm not entirely sure she knows what she did though."

"I always knew she was powerful, but I didn't think she was that powerful," Parvati frowned. "C'mon, we need to get some hot chocolate for Piper. I don't want her to get hypothermia. We had to hold her in the river forever before she turned back into a human. Let's let Thalia and Jason catch up." Parvati leaned in to whisper in my ear. "They're siblings."

"You have a brother?" I asked Thalia, raising an eyebrow. She shrugged looking a little sheepish. "Okay..."

"Leo..." Jason said awkwardly. "Can you stay with us?" Leo nodded and walked with Thalia and Jason into a cave. Gleeson, Piper, and Vati followed me into my tent where I had a hot chocolate machine. I loved hot chocolate.