"Awe I'm sorry babe" I put my arms around his waist and he held me tight.

"You are forgiven but don't scare me like that" He chuckled.

"So Anne, when the wedding" I asked referring to her and robins wedding.

"In three weeks, here's your invitation along with the other boys invitation"She said handing me the envelopes.

"Oh here is the ultrasound from two days ago" I said handing Gemma and Anne a copy of the pictures.

"Oh look,l you can see theirs one here and the other"Anne looked like she was going to cry.

"You don't look very big for having twins Gab" Gemma said as she put her hands on my tummy.

"I know the doctor said it's fine that I'm not that big, but the babies are good and healthy" I said looking at Harry and he smiled.

"Well that's good, I can't wait to see those adorable babies" Gemma fangirled.

"Well, I actually have to go I have Uni tomorrow so I'll see you guys soon, love you both keep me updated, and be safe" Gemma, hugged us and left.

"Would you like some help with wedding planning" I asked, Anne and she smiled.

"Yes please dear, outside I was making the center piece decorations can you go and help I need to finish cooking" she said.

"Yeah of course, I'll just go get Harry's sweater from his room" I told her.

Harry's in his room, packing?

"What are you doing curly" I asked grabbing one of his sweaters.

"Just packing some stuff, to take to your house since I'm living their until we find another house" He smiled.

"Okay I'll be outside in the back if you need me"I left his room and went to the back.

Harry's Pov.

"You and Gabby seem to be really happy together" My mom said as she walked into my room.

"Yeah I am happy with her, she makes me happy all the time makes me feel like a normal person and not the famous Harry Styles that everyone wants to meet" I told her.

"She's in the same shoes as you are Harry both famous at a young age, you think of her as the normal Gabby and she thinks of you as the normal Harry not the famous ones, so how is she holding up after the funeral" Mom my asked as she came and help me pack the stuff in boxes.

"She hanging in their, but I try and talk more about the babies and that seems to make her really happy like early I was talking to the babies and singing, she said I should start talking to them" I smiled at my mom.

"My baby is growing up" she hugged me, I hate seeing my mom cry.

"Don't cry mom I have some good news to tell you though" I said and she pulled away and wiped her tears.

"Gabby was thinking of getting a house here in Holmes Chapel so that we are closer to you when the babies are born" I told her.

"Well that great news so you'll have a house here in Holmes Chapel and in London" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to check on Gabby and tell her dinner is ready" I said leaving my room and walking downstairs to the backyard.

"No! that's not what I want Alexa, you know that I don't want to miss the concert like I already am but for two weeks seriously, no!" I heard her on the phone.

"Damn it Alexa! I told you I don't want anymore more interviews after tomorrow at all, until after the babies are born, I want to spend time with Harry and the boys on tour" she sighed.

"Yeah I'm still doing the contest with the fans, but I repeat no more interview at all, I want to spend time with my amazing fiancé " I smiled at Gabbys comment, she hung up and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Amazing fiancé aye?" I asked, and she snuggled up into my chest.

"Yes, handsome, sexy, hot, sweet, nice, funny" She giggled giving me a list about me.

"I love you so much" he pecked my lips.

"I love you too come on let's go eat your moms dinner she cooked" I smiled at how much she loves my mom.

For the rest of the night we were in the living room playing scramble and watching a movie, Robin was visiting his sister and brother out of town so it was just my mom home.

________________________________

Sorry I've taken forever to update.

I love you guys so much, I want to thank all of you guys for reading my book and enjoying it, leavening comments, voting(:

Thank you guys!!!!(:

I'll try and update more often I promise, I just have to finish homework during the week, and I after I'll make a chapter(: