Can't Wait

"Oh i'm so sorry.
It's not your fault. Its just... I've been gone for years and I haven't even called them.
Well why don't you call then now?
Because I don't know what will happen if I do. What if they make me come home?
They can't. Your a legal person now, over 18. 

I didn't even finish school though. 
Oh.
Because I left when I was 17. And I didn't even say bye to anyone." I started sodding and Sean grabbed me in his arms and hugged me tightly.

"But... my 'new' family in England want us to visit soon. 

So when is soon?
Like get on the plane tomorrow.

Ok, then I guess I am doing vlogs. Ha ha!
HA ha." Sean started a vlog and told everyone that there might be no videos tomorrow and what is going to be happening. The vlog was only about 10 minutes and to make it about 10 minutes he showed the pets and told everyone their names.

The rest of the day Sean and I packed and cleaned and I talked to my brother. He was now 18 and is trying to look for a house in town where Jemma and Dan are. 

"I never even met your family yet.
I haven't met yours either.

But we are going to.

Ok. Ok. When we come back I will have you meet my family. Ha ha.
Ok. HA ha. I'll look forward to it. Ha ha.
Ha ha." We got done packing and I put my computer on the charger and started making supper. 

I made what my mom always used to make when I was at home... Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas. I made a small dish and while it was in the oven I went upstairs and threw the box that Lissy and Zeus were in. Then I gave Lissy milk and food and gave Zeus food and water. Their bowls were in the kitchen so when we ate, my pets ate.

I took the enchiladas out of the oven and served it.

"This is good!
Ya. My mom always used to make it. It was one of my favorite dishes.

Well it's good.
Thanks." I finished and brushed my teeth and mouth washed and then flossed. I put on a cute outfit for PJ's. I did the dishes and put left overs in the fridge. I sat on the couch watching YouTube videos until around 8. I went to bed and Lissy and Zeus followed along with Sean. We moved the stuff I didn't pack into Sean's room.

Sean had a huge bed and I set my stuff in Sean's room. We rearranged the room so everything fit and didn't look crowded. 

"I like it this way.

I was always told I had great Ideas and a mapped mind. 

What does a mapped mind mean?

It's when you can map something in your head. 

Oh." The whole time we rearranged the room, Lissy and Zeus were on the bed sleeping. 

When the room was done, I picked up Zeus and Sean grabbed Lissy and we turned off the light and got in bed and then set the pets in the middle of us. Then Sean kissed my forehead and we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with my pets at our feet and I was facing Sean. He woke up and we were looking at each other.

"Hey.
Hey. Are you ready for today?
Ya and no because we have to be in a rush. 

Well than lets get ready now.

Ok." We got up and Sean got clothes and went into the shower.

I started making breakfast. I made malt 'o meal and when it got done, Sean was out of the shower. We sat down and ate and I went in and took a shower. After I got out I put this dress on... 

I put my dress on and brushed my teeth then put my hair up

I did this but without the flowers

I did this but without the flowers. I got out of the bathroom and did then dishes then gave Lissy a bath. She didn't like it at first then liked how it was warm. Then I gave Zeus a bath in clean water. 

Zeus loved the bath and kept shaking the water off when he got out. He and Lissy were so small I had to give them a little bit of water. I like acting like a normal human because now I don't have to worry about being caught by anyone.

I didn't even tell Sean about my powers and my dads dark magic. And it didn't matter anymore. I can take care of myself and my family. 

I dried Zeus and then we got out of the bathroom. I didn't have to feed them because they still had food drom last night, so I gave them water. 

'Can we bring a kitten and a puppy?' I texted Jemma.
'I think so, why?
Because they are babies and I just got them and I don't want to leave them here.
Ok. It's fine with us.
Thanks. See you tomorrow!
Bye!'
I finished texting and grabbed our things and headed out the door. We got in the car with the cat and dog bed in the back seat and Lissy in hers and Zeus in his.

"Well, at least they get along unlike other cats and dogs. 
Maybe people need to get them when they are babies so they learn to accept each other and grow up knowing each like brother and sister.

Ya." We passed some towns and got to the airport.

We got checked out and scanned. The airport people even scanned our bags and pets. We got onto the plane and shortly after, it took off. Many people saw me and Sean and were exited and couldn't believe we were actually together. 

People even wanted to pet Lissy and Zeus. I heard a little girl wants to name her pet or child, if it's a girl, Lissy. Lissy was on my lap and Zeus was on Sean's. I set me head on Sean's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and we were almost at our stop. My head was still on Sean's shoulder and his head was on mine. I looked around keeping me head in the same position. I saw some people looking at us and I smiled at them. They smiled back and pulled out their camera. I gave them a thumbs up and then the person took a picture.

I think she posted it but I got to admit if I saw us right now I would think this is pretty cute.