Years Later

I picked up my Irish sweatshirt and gave everyone a hug. 

"It was really nice meeting you guys!
You too and please, come back!
Ya! And you are a really good singer!

Thanks and I will come back! Bye!
Bye!" They gave me and Sean a hug and then we left. 

Sean and I got home and hour later and went to sleep and brought Lissy and Zeus upstairs. 

I woke up and got changed into something comfortable. I put on colorful, fluffy, PJ pants and then a black, long sleeve shirt.  

Today I just wanted to relax because when I got home, the day after I met Sean's family. When I got clothes on, I looked in at Sean still sleeping, snoring loudly in bed. Yes he snores and I bet you do too. Everyone snores. 

I went to the living room, Lissy and Zeus following me, and then sat on the couch. Lissy and Zeus laid on my and then I took out my phone. I took a picture and put it on my Instagram and Facebook.

I took a few more and said in the caption "Hanging with my babies!" I cuddled with them and played with Zeus. I grabbed Zeus's tail and he nipped, then I pocked his nose and he got into the play mood. 

I played with him some more and he kept barking, nipping, and licking me when he nipped at me. It was so cute that I actually got time with them. And there was many times when Lissy jump at my hand when I played with Zeus's tail or wiggled my hand in the air. 

Lissy would play with my hand at fingers and I would let her nibble on them and then she would lick after nibbling. Later Sean woke up and I went to the kitchen after he went to make videos after shouting. 

I guess he was warming up for his videos. I went to the kitchen and filled up the pets water and food bowls. I heard Sean shout from him office and started laughing. 

I got myself 2 pieces of toast. I went upstairs to get my computer off the charger by the desk in the hall. I turned it on and sat at the desk, reading comments and fan mail. I listened to Nightcore, one of my favorite bands ever! 

Nightcore makes remix's of songs. Boys and girls sing and they are what some people would call Anime freaks, but I love them. 

Some people wanted me to sing more songs and even gaming videos. But the thing is, I don't game and I have never done or been in a gaming video. Some people had lists of songs they wanted me to sing. 

I made today a day where I sing about at least 20 more songs on my channel and if not, more.

 I sang, To My Parents, Battlefield, Listen To Your Heat, Soldier, Battle scars, Fighter, Who You Are, The Boy Who Murdered Love, I Wouldn't Mind, Sad Song, I'm Gonna Show You Crazy, Hall Of Fame, Safe And Sound, This Little Girl, Stereo Heart, The Devil With In, Headphones, When She Cries, Loser Like Me, Untouchable, Mine by Phoebe Ryan, Heroes, and a few more.

It took 5 hours to do all of that and edit and upload. It was 2 in the afternoon and I made something to eat for me and Sean. I ate and Sean ate while editing and uploading and thinking for another game to play.

When I got done eating, I had about 20 million subscribers and PewDiePie gave Sean and I a shout out. Felix has been texting me since I first met him with Sean and he talked to me about going back to England and how he was and other things about games. 

I was thinking about actually doing a gaming video but I never knew how to show the game and have a face cam. Yes, that is the only way I never became a gamer YouTuber.

Sean came out of his room to put his dishes in the dishwasher. 

"Do you want to play a game?
What? Yes!
Ok Ha.
Heh." I went into his office and stood by the wall. Sean was talking to Mark on the phone.

"She is in here." Sean said to the phone.
"Good. So Bob and Wade are in the game already and waiting. 
OK." 

"Markiplier!?
Ya?
Oh my gosh. 
Ha ha ha ha." Mark laughed in his devilish way. 

"I am talking to you for the first time!
Ya and I saw the live video of you meeting Felix.

Oh ya. It's so awesome to meet you guys.

Ha. I hope to see you too. Trust me, you are not the only one.
HA ha.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha." We all just started laughing and then Sean sat down and his last words were before he hung up.

"Alright. Talk to you guys in the game.

Ya." I looked at Sean.

"What are we playing?
Gmod.

Oh that. I watch those videos, there too funny. 
Ya and now your in one. Ha.

Heh. So where do I sit?" Sean backed up in the chair and patted his lap.

"Ha no.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha." I got a chair and my laptop and sat away from Sean so he didn't cheat. Not that I don't trust him but in this game, I don't trust him. Ha. XD

I put my feet on the chair and curled up with my computer on my knees. I got into the game and Sean had a face camera pointing to me. I was excited to actually do a gaming video. 

"All right I am in." I said. 
"Me too." Everyone else said. 

"So Jack this is your girl?" Bob said laughing.

"Yup. One and only. 
Ha. 
Say something." Wade said.

"Um. Something. I don't know what to say Ha. 
Ha." They all laughed but it was a friendly laugh like they like me already. 

We got into the game and were picking teams. 

"Who's team is Journey on?
Mine!" Sean yelled. 

"But I want you Jack!" Wade said.

"Oh god." I yelled and then everyone laughed thinking it the same way I did.
"I didn't mean that! Shit ha!" We all laughed harder. 

"Shouldn't I be against Jack?

Maybe?" Mark said laughing.
"Ok. I will be against Jack but then who is on my team.
Ooh. It's a showdown to see which team wins.
Isn't it always? Ha.
Sort of ha ha ha." We got teams and Mark and Wade with me and Jack and Bob because I guess they will win. XD ya right. 

It was really fun and funny and there was times where I was going to fall of the chair and I through the closest things to me at Jack. 

The games were over and we weren't even keeping score anymore. We all laughed and I would always look for Jack and when I had 20 seconds left, I would run and get out of my spot in the game and run around the hunters. 

The game was over and I said bye to everyone and then got the video made and edited. It was fun to actually play a game with Mark, Wade, and Bob, then to also play a game with Sean. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Years later