A Band Together

I got home and my songs were already on the radio. I walked in and everyone praised me. 

"I got a band now!
We heard!

I am so happy.
We like your songs and the radio people want to interview you and you band!
What? That's awesome!
I know!" I hugged everyone and me and Jemma jumped up and down squealing. 

My stomach growled for not eating a whole days worth of the three meals and so we went out to eat at about 4:00 for supper. We all went to a buffet and ate. We left the pets at home with plenty of food and water and made sure to lock the doors. 

Many fans were at the buffet and got pictures with everyone, not just me. We all ate and went home to the pets. We played games again because Dan and Sean made a vlog for when I came home and freaked out about today.

And they callabed on a game. The rest of the night was just play games and mess around. I got a call from one of my band members, Evie. Evie was the one with dark hair and locks.

She likes black but stands up for her people and she is very nice

She likes black but stands up for her people and she is very nice. She is a party person and pretty crazy, but what I always say, the best people are crazy. Evie is like me, her own person, brave, stands out, crazy and likes many things. 

"Guys I have to take this call.

Ok." I walked up to the kitchen and answered.

'Hey bae!

Hey. 
Can't wait for us to get together tomorrow!

Me either. So did you need something?
No I just wanted to talk because today we didn't really have time.

Ok.

OH! We should have a party for the band. 

Sure.

And then we can all talk and actually get to know each other.
That's awesome. I can't wait. But when should we have the party and where.

How about tomorrow night at my place. I mean my house isn't big or amazing bu-.

Its ok. I can't wait and we will tell Kay, Austin, and Drake tomorrow when we are together. So tomorrow we will write songs and make music. Where is a place we should meet up because I can't have the meet up at my place because I got two people who make YouTube videos and we can't be really loud. 
Ok. Maybe we could meet up at a place in town no one goes. Maybe the place where you got people into the band.
Ok. I'll tell everyone.
OK.'
I hung up and called Kay, Drake, and Austin where we will meet up tomorrow. I didn't tell them about anything else because i'll tell them tomorrow.

I went back into the living room and everyone was talking. They finished talking and we continued our game till the end. We finished the game and everyone headed off to bed. I went to bed and Lissy and Zeus slept on their bed.