Regret

I got on a plane and got to the United States. I drove from Nebraska to Estherville, Iowa. I got there and looked around the town. It was dark and not many people out. I think it might be Saturday so I walked the streets and "fast ran" too. 

I looked at all the shops I remembered and at all the houses and every few people in cars looking at me and freaking out. I got into a dark alley and texted Mel to do the plan. Mel would be in an alley far from mine but in somewhere dark so we don't attract a scene. 

Mel text back and went to the alley. I waited for a while and then left about 30 minutes after I texted Mel. I ran most of the way to the Ally's. I wore a black dress and new heel shoes I got with Jemma when we went on a girls night out and let the boys hang out. 

I also wore a black jacket. It had many pockets so I tried to hide weapons in the pockets just in case. And it's funny because Melissa always said how brave and not scared she was or would be in a situation and there was times I had to step up and be the man.

Like at one of Jaden's birthday parties. We all were upstairs in Jaden's room talking and heard movements outside because the window was open. And we heard knocks. Everyone freaked out even Mel and I and jumped on Jaden's one person bed and screamed and got scared.

But I got off the bed and said i'm going downstairs to see what it is and Mel said she was coming with me. So why doesn't Mel fight for herself because I guess Mel is a brave FUCK

 So why doesn't Mel fight for herself because I guess Mel is a brave FUCK?