Fame?

I kept walking and many people would come up to me and talk to me. I talked back to them. 

The most people would ask me was 'Are you really living with Dan?' or 'Can I have a Autograph?' or 'Can I have a hug?' 'Where is your brother?'. They also said 'Your a good singer' and 'I cant believe you already have 11 million subs'  and 'I subscribed and I also got ...  these people to subscribe'.

Ok. Before I get home I want to buy things. I bought things for experiments.

I got home about 3 P.M. and started a video. The video was about what I did today and a few crazy things. I bought about 10 helium balloons and went out side. I tied a rock around the balloon lace ribbons so they wouldn't fly away.

"Ok so this experiment is going to be called... 'How Does it Feel?'  I opened one balloon and sucked some helium out and then pinched the hole so no more helium escapes.

"Ok for some of you who have not tried this, it feels like your head is like an airhead and then I can't really stand my voice right now." I laughed in a squeaky, high pitched voice. 

"I call this 'Tricky, or Sticky?' Ok so the next one is mentos and pop. But before it explodes i'm going to try to put the lid on." I did the experiment and I got the lid on but the pop bottle exploded. 

"This one is called 'Shine Brighter than the Sun' Ok next one is an ice block with fireworks on the inside." I made a hole in the ice block and put it fireworks up on the ground and lighted it. I grabbed the camera and ran back away from it. The fireworks practically turned to ice when they exploded and looked so amazing.

I brought the pugs outside with me and picked up Ellie. 

"This on is 'When a Pug Flies'. I am going to try to make a pug fly." I grabbed the remaining 9 balloons and tied Ellie safely in the ribbons of the balloons in a basket. I left Ellie go and she slowly went down.

I grabbed Peggy and tied her in the basket and Peggy didn't go up at all. I got Darsie and put her in the basket and she slowly went up. I grabbed Darsie before she went to high up. I took her out of the basket and held her in my right arm. I used my hands to untie the balloons from the basket.

I grabbed the balloon ribbons letting the basket plop to the ground and I wrapped my left arm in the balloon laces tight enough they slip off me but loose enough they don't hurt me. Then I put Darsie down and then brought everything inside and through away the trash. I did the intro on the way back inside. 

"Ok well I think that about it for this video but if you liked it, then comment more experiments in the comment section for me to do. Bye guys!" I turned off the camera and went inside to my room, grabbed my computer and started editing. While editing and then waiting for it to upload, I made a singing video. 

I turned on the camera and started. 

"Hey guys it's Journey and i'm going to be doing a cover, singing 'This little girl' by Cady Groves." I got done with the song and did my intro. 

"Okay. Hope you guys like it, bye!" I stopped the video and edited and then that's when my first video was over and so I published my second one. 

"Hey, I heard you sing." Jemma says walking into my room. 

"Oh. Ya. I like to sing so...
Ya I can tell. You are pretty good at it. 
Really? Thanks. 
Ya. And it seems like your YouTube famous now huh? 

Ya, sort of I guess. 

Well i'm proud of you. 

Thanks Jem." I got up and gave her a hug. It was about 6:00 and so I did a You Now. 

"Hey guys I just got done with 2 videos for YouTube. You guys should totally check them out. Also I've been walking around town and did loads of experiments too. They turned out amazing!" 

The broad cast lasted till 7:37. 

"Ok i'm going to leave this broadcast for today and go get ready for bed. Bye guys!" I turned off my computer and Dan came up to tell me it's supper time. I went down and saw it was spaghetti. 

"Yum! I love spaghetti." I said making the love -ove sound in love. I sat down and ate the delicous food. I got down and helped Jemma take care of the dishes and cleaning up the table and supplies. 

"Noah did you take a bath? 
Ya I already did.

Ok. Good little man." I smiled. 

"Noah was a big help and also played with his RC a lot too outside. 

Did he? He loves that thing. I remember when he wouldn't even leave it to charge. Ha ha." I got clothes and took a shower then brushed my teeth and got dressed. 

I went up stairs about 8:30 and my second video was uploaded. 

A week passed

I got up and was ready to get my awards for 10 million subscribers all the way when I got 1 million and 100 thousand. I changed into a dress and wore my heel boots again. 

I put on the dress and Dan and Jemma drove me down to the ceremony place to get my play buttons and Noah was happy because he got to see the town and get to meet friends

The ceremony was about 3 hours long and we left at 10:00 because Jemma and I put o makeup, did our hair and cleaned before we left. Jemma actually help me pick out what to wear. I was so happy and hugged my family as in Noah, Dan, Jemma, and their family that came. 

The ceremony is over and we went to get ice cream and then got home. I started a vlog and hung up all three of my rewards. 

I thanked everyone for making this happen and being part of the channel by subscribing. I ended the video, edited, and uploaded. The day went by fast. Now it's already the next morning.