Getting Ready to Meet the Family

We all went home in the morning. We packed and went home. We all showered, pack, and then took the plane. 

Sean and I slept on each others shoulders and woke up all cute and snuggled. I LOVE him to MUCH!

We got back to Ireland and unpacked. Sean and I unpacked and fed Lissy and Zeus. The band unpacked and probably relaxed in the pool or sat on the couch watching TV. 

I could tell Lissy and Zeus were so happy to be home and run around without being weirded out because they are in a public place. 

Mel texted me. 

'Hey.

Hey.
How is is going?
Well it is going. Are you happy to be back?
I don't know. I miss Jaden, my family, and my other friends.
Oh. I am sorry.

Why?

Because I brought you here and now you want to go back.
It is not your fault and besides, I wanted to come and see Ireland and Jack.
I know. But you are away from everyone else you love. 

Hey it is fine. I am just going back.

Forever?
Ya I think so. 
Ok.

You will visit though right?

I think so. But next year, because I think everyone is tired of going places this year or for a while. 
Oh. Ok. Well see you again?
Ya and plus we can text too.

Ya you are right.
Always am.
Ha ya.

Well bye. 

Bye. I will miss you.

I will too!'  I stopped texting Mel and put the phone down pouting.

"Is something wrong?" Sean came in with a beer in his hand, of course. 

"No.
Why?
Mel is leaving to go back.

Oh. Why?

Because she misses everyone and wants to go back to see them everyday again.

Oh. I don't blame her. It is hard to be away from everyone.
I know. I don't blame her either I am just going to miss her. 
Oh." Sean put down the drink and hugged me. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. The smell of Sean's breath smelt horrible but oh well. 

I took the hug Sean gave me because I love Sean's hugs or just any hugs. 

It was night when we got off the plane and drove home. I got ready for bed and let Lissy and Zeus lay by me and then watched Sean crawl into bed. 

I woke up in the morning and got on my phone and read YouTube comments and stuff on Facebook and Instagram. I answered questions and looked at fan mail and create things that people made. 

Sean got a message on his phone so I took it off the charger and saw that it was from his mom. I opened it and she wanted to have a get together to meet me for the first time. 

Just me, Sean, and his family. I got a shower and changed into clothes and then did my long, red, annoying hair.