WOW! Subscribers!

I woke up with my phone going off almost every second. I checked and found out i'm getting so many things on Instagram and YouTube. I looked at the time and it was a quarter past 6.

I looked to my left and found my brother still sleeping. He must still be tired from the trip. But me, I hate sleep. One time I slept for 2 hours and woke up with full energy.

I grabbed my phone and found I had about 11 million subscribers. WOW! From just one video, I got so many. I decided to make another video today about exploring around the town and going places. 

I got texts on Instagram about my singing. They talked about how could I was and if I could make another with this song or that song. I might, I just have to listen and practice. 

I didn't feel like changing so I wore what I went to bed in. I grabbed my computer and went onto You Now. I had to be quiet because I didn't know if anyone was awake. 

I love going onto You Now because you can go live and just talk to people. It's like a video but people comment and people can see your comments and the person on live can comment on your comment or answer your questions.

"Hey everyone! I am in my new bed room and I have to be quiet because everyone is sleeping and my brother and sleeping right next to me." I pointed the computer to Noah sleeping. 

Viewers already started watching my broadcast and commented. 

'Hey! It's you! The person who now lives with Dan and Jemma.'

"Ya I am the girl!" I said answering to the comment on the left. I read more comments that were coming in and more and more people were watching. 

The broad casts lasted for about more than 2 hours and I turned it off. I got a few more followers on Instagram and subscribers on YouTube. 

It was about 8:30 so I decided to go downstairs. 

No one was awake still so I decided to make breakfast. I made pancakes the way my grandmother made them, soft, puffy, and fluffy. I made 4 extras so I made about 12 pancakes. I wanted to find a way to say thank you to Dan and Jemma so I put chocolate chips in the batter. 

 I was done mixing and dumped three cups of batter on the skillet and grabbed a pan to put the pancakes in when they are done. Then I grabbed a lid that fit and by the time I got the pan out, I had to hurry and flip the pancakes over.

It took me a few moments to find every thing in the kitchen. I gave the pugs food and water in their bowls and then the first three pancakes were done. I picked the fluffy cakes up with the spatula and put them in the pan and put the lid on top. I cooked three more and got out four plates and forks. 

I then turned the pancakes over and put the stuff I used to make the batter, away. 

Then the next three cakes were done and I put three more on the skillet and just started watching them and pacing back and forth waiting for the rest to get done. By the time the pancakes were done I started setting the table. 

I got done setting the table and Jemma came down the steps and watched my go back to the kitchen and get the pan with the pancakes in them and put them on the table. I set the pan on the table and Dan came down and watched me behind Jemma.

They watched as I set the table and go get the napkins and put the on the dining table. Dan and Jemma walked into the dinning room connected to the kitchen. 

"You made breakfast?" Dan started when he and Jemma walked in and startled me.
"AH!" I did a high pitch screech and didn't know they were awake.
"Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you.
It's fine. And ya I made breakfast. Do you guys like pancakes?
Ya we do." I smiled and went to the kitchen and got peanut butter. My step dad always used to put peanut butter on them when he made them with chocolate chips. 

"What's that for?" Jemma asked sitting down. Then Noah came down and sat at the table stretching and yawning. 
"I made the cakes with chocolate chips. It's what my stepdad always used to do." I smiled then frowned remembering the death tragity. 
"Well I bet it will taste great!" Jemma said smiling and lifting up my chin. I sat by Jemma and Noah sat by Dan and I sat across from Noah and Dan across from Jemma.

We all ate and had peanut butter on the cakes.

"This is really good! Where did you learn to cook?
Well I watch my family in the kitchen all the time and kind of tought myself.
That's cool.
Ya." 

I am going to walk around town today and Noah if you stay here you have to listen. Okay?
Ya!" He answered back with a mouth full. 

I finished eating 2 pancaked and Noah had 3. Everyone else had 2 because also the way my grandma made them, made us full, fast. I did the dishes and put them away and it was about 10:00. 

"I also fed and gave the pugs water, Jemma. 
Ok thank you.
Yup." 

I was about to walk out the door until my brother grabbed my arm.

"Are you going to come back?
Of course. I would never leave you." I gave my brother a hug and he pulled me closer. I let go and put on my heeled boots. 

After I put them on I walked out the door and shut it tightly

After I put them on I walked out the door and shut it tightly. I put my phone in my left hand and plugged in my headphones. I started listening to my Taylor Swift folder. I walked around town looking at things. I had 1 earbud in and the other one annoying me and the wire hit my arms when I moved them.