Dead or Alive

"Bye mom! Going to school!
Ok bye honey! Love you guys!" My brother and I gave my mom and MY stepdad a hug and kiss and then leave. I walk across the walk cross to school and my brother walks the opposite way then me. I get to school and talk to my friends in the commons before school starts. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, my name is Journey Johnson. I live in Estherville, Iowa. I live with my stepdad and half brother and my mom. I have a chocolate lab dog named Bo and he is about 77 in dog years. I don't like my name Journey, but my mom does. My real dad abused me and I'm and A+ student in school. I get made fun of for that because i'm a nerd and not like everyone else.  I have red hair and blue eyes. My hair goes down to the bottom of my boobs. I am 13 going onto 14 on April 20th. In the story I am 17. I love school, it actually doesn't bother me. I am a jinx. If I say something it most likely will happen. (Bye the way this information is true in real life. subscribe to me on YouTube- Simply music) 
Story
________________________________________________________________________________

The bell rang and I go to my first class, Communications to find Mrs. Franzen and Mrs. Larsen. My friend Jaden is in communications with me and she sits behind me and Miyah sits in the same row as me but closer to the door.

It's Monday and the classes went bye fast. We got our tests back from when we read "The Tell-Tale Heart". I got 2 wrong on the test and that's an A. 

I show Jaden what I got and she just nodded her head 'yes' and gave me a thumbs up. I could tell Jaden didn't do well. I frown and turned back around. XDP 

I listened in class and there was no home work. Then I went to math to find Melissa. She sits right next to me. We talk before class and always laugh.

"Hey.
Hey." We said at the same time. Me and Mel are like twins because we say the same thing at the same time and have the same ideas. Mel and I couldn't stop laughing when we said 'Hey' at the same time. 

"So how are you Mel? 
Meh.
Meh too. XD
Did you get homework done?" Mel looked at me like... well duh! Of course I didn't.
Ok...

We have a very dirty mind, well all my friends do XD. Class started when Mrs. Love walked in and I hurried and jotted down the answer to the bellringer. 

I listen in class and in math we learn about the Pythagorean Theorem. Math always goes fast because I always have fun in there. Mrs. Love is the best, she is really nice to me. Then off to Social Studies to see Mrs. Bowden. 

Jaden is in my Social Studies class too and she sits in the row behind me, close to the door. My phone was on silent and it vibrated in my computer bag. Thankfully the teacher didn't hear it because my phone it loud. I turned it on and saw I got a text from my mom. 

I hid my phone under the desk and read the message.

' Honey! Don't worry but don't come home today please. Stay somewhere away from home and stay at school. Get your brother and go somewhere safe!

What why? Tell me whats going on, NOW! 

Stop Journey! Just listen to me!

Fine. What is going on?

Nothing just don't come home.

Mom tell me why or i'm coming home now!

No! 

MOM!

Ugh. fine but then listen!

Ok. I will." My mom sent me a picture of a man with a gun in my parents room. It looks like ny parents are in the closet trying to hide.

MOM! WHO THE HELL IS THAT!

Just listen. 

I am!

Ok, honey. You have powers.

What do you mean powers?

From good magic to the most deathly evil magic. And your father has evil magic.

What about you? Do you have magic?

No.

Oh. So is that my real father?

Yes, it is. And he wants you because of your magic. So don't and I mean DON'T LET HIM GET YOU!

Ok. Mom will you be ok?!

If he doesn't get you, he will make a plan to keep me and Tim alive and keep you. If you refuse, me and Tim die and he will find you and get you. And I know for how good you are in school, you will use your powers and will be ok. 

I know but I can't let you guys go! Please mom there has to be another way?

No.

Then i'm coming home.

NO!

FINE!

Oh and Honey, don't let anyone  know about you or you might die and be experimented on.

O-ok." I hesitated to send anything back when she said I will die and be experimented on.

"Journey get off you phone!" A voice beside me said. And it was Jackson, one of the popular kids. I've always hated boys and I never had a boy friend and never will.

"Fuck you man, i'm trying to protect my family!
Well get off your phone!" I tried to whisper so Mrs. Bowden wouldn't hear me but Jackson keppt yelling so of course the teacher heard. 

"Journey?" I looked at the teacher talk above me and looking down at me. 

"Give me your phone!
No.
No?
NO!
Then come with me out in to the hallway. Everyone read" Mrs. Bowden said before exiting.

"Give me your phone.
No.
What were you doing?
Texting me mom. She and my dad are in dange-.
I don't care.
Bu-.
I don't CARE!" I looked at her about to punch her.

"Show me the messages.
I took out my phone and showed her the first few messages before it got to the powers thing.

 Honey! Don't worry but don't come home today please. Stay somewhere away from home and stay at school. Get your brother and go somewhere safe!

What why? Tell me whats going on, NOW!

Stop Journey! Just listen to me!

Fine. What is going on?

Nothing just don't come home.

Mom tell me why or i'm coming home now!

No!

MOM!

Ugh. fine but then listen!

Ok. I will.

Picture

"Ok. I will take you to the office.
Wait, but my mom told me not to come home!
What if she is in danger though?" I walked up to the office with Mrs. Bowden.