YES!

"What is 'Cry Baby' off of?
What do you mean? 
I mean, why are you wearing pink that says cry baby?
Well If you have ever heard of Melanie Martinez that's one of her albums name. And to me, rain and like the gods crying. Hard rain is mad and light with sun is tears of joy.
What about light rain?
Well light rain eventually turns to hard rain right?
Ya I guess." We went outside in the rain with my phone on camera. 

I walked down the outside cement steps and fell.

"Ha ha. How many times do you fall?

Fuck you! Ha ha! OW!" I whispered the ow because I landed on my bony butt. 

I stud up and my butt was all wet. I even caught the fall on camera and I didn't even drop my phone. We walked in Sean's driveway and I splashed him with puddles. I held sean's oposite hand of the one he was using to holding his camera. I held it and walked then jumped into a puddle splashing him with water.

"What the hell? Ha ha!

Ha ha!" We kept laughing and I went to go take my boots and socks off. I took them off and Sean picked me up from behind. He held me by the waiste and lifted my on his shoulders. I could feel my skin all wet from from the rain and my clothes almost soaked. 

"Ahh! Sean, what are you doing?!

HA ha!" He put me down and he set my feet in a puddle. I felt the cool puddle water under my feet and lifted my feet back up and Sean leaned forward then backward so he wouldn't fall. My knees were on Sean's chest and I curled up in a ball.

Sean turned off the camera then carried me inside and set me on the couch. Then he went outside to get my shoes and socks.

"Thank you.

Yup." I smiled at him and he didn't notice. We dried off and Sean edited and uploaded his first vlog. Then went and made a game play video. I went upstairs and took care of my video and started a You Now. 

"Ok everyone. You know how I lived with Dan and Jemma? Well now I am staying here with Jacksepticeye." So many comments rolled in asking if I was serious or if I would show him in the broadcast. I told them no because he was doing a video right now.

The days went by fast and I came to Ireland in March and now it's June. I have been with Sean at his house for 4 months. 

I got out of the shower in a shirt that showed one of my shoulder and tights.