Years Later

Years later
________________________________________________________________________________

I am now 25 and Sean is 27. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I hate my birthday because in 6th grade, my aunt Beatrice died that morning. I cried for days and now I hate my birthday. And to me, it is a curse that grows older but also stronger.

I never actually met Wade, Bob, or Mark but we play together and Jack on Gmod. I talk to Sean's family and now his brother and sister love me and are used to having me around. 

I say brother because one of Sean's brothers still fights with me and gets mad for some weird reason. 

I cut my hair so it is shorter than it would be, but it goes down to the bottom of my Butt still. I don't want my hair much longer because it will a pain in the ass to take care of. 

I put my hair up in piggy tails and my hair looked shorter than it was. Sean did his hair green and when he came home, I freaked. 

I am used to his hair now but when I first saw it, Sean looked so... different. Sean and I have been dating for almost 4 years. 

I haven't seen my father for years so now I really do think he is gone forever. Every year we all, Sean, my friends, and I, go to different country's. We will go 2 or 3 times a year but it depends how long we are there for one trip. 

Sean and I don't want to be away from home a lot and there are times when we want to go away  for a while. The best part is, I don't have to leave my pets. I get to bring them with. 

Lissy and Zeus have gotten way older but haven't changed a bit. I made so many gaming videos now and they are not by myself. I will play with all four boys, sometimes one, or few and not all four. 

I made few by myself but mostly with someone. I am still doing songs and vlogs, and the band and I doing a tune.

 I have more subscribers and it scares me because so many people like to judge and there is so many people in the world and less that half watch my videos and here me and my band play. 

I still don't eat much and I am still so... skinny. The band and I had 4 albums and are still working on songs. Sometimes we will do what Nightcore does, make another version of a song and put it on YouTube. 

Sean and I don't haven't gotten into a fight, but we get into arguments. We sold Melissa's house and now it is back how it was, Sean, band, and I. 

 I woke up this morning, got changed, and went to my friends house. 

Kay was on her Bass when I walked in and everyone was listening. Everyone looked over to me and Kay stopped playing. 

"Sorry. Keep playing.
No I was bassing out for a few hours. 

Oh. Heh." Kay smiled at me and put her Bass up against the wall by the chair she sat in. 

"Should we start a song?" Austin asked getting up and walking to one of his closets. 

"We can because we did have a few week brake." Songs were not hard for us because we have so many ideas and because I love to go into the woods, I think of something.  

I am a tomboy, girly girl, and redneck. It may be hard to believe but I love getting muddy and being crazy, like a redneck, I love fashion like a girly girl, and I love playing sports and yelling and being crazy like a tomboy. 

When I go to the woods, I walk around and start singing and soon I have lyrics. Song tittles come really easy to me. 

I love being a lone in the woods or just with one person but I also love going in the woods with my friends because that is sometimes how we make songs and lyrics. So when we go home, we think of a tune to go with the lyrics, and then play. 

It was April 13 and in 7 days was my birthday. I hated my birthday. 

"Anyone want to go for a walk?
Sure." Everyone got ready and I had one my heel boots. Like always. I just love my heel boots because, I don't wear high heels, but I wear heel boots. I think high heels are to thin and high. 

We worked on more songs and walked around town. Of course many people would walk up and give us hugs. I loved giving people hugs and seeing new people and getting to know some fans. 

We got pictures with people and they talked to us about their life or personal things or just talked about our careers. YouTube, Art, Music, and Acting were my careers. The rest is a hobby. 

My hobbies are hanging with friends, gaming, exploring, designing, and adding things to stuff. Like if someone made a dress, I would give them ideas on what to add or put on or in it.

 I love to do so many things and too bad they are not all my jobs, but if they were, I would be so busy and wouldn't have time for my own boyfriend, friends, family, and babies (Lissy and Zeus).

I started singing on the street and everyone else sang too and when one of us went quiet, some one would think of a lyric that makes sense. I wrote down the lyrics in a small note pad I had in my purse. 

When we thought we had lyrics, we headed home and played on the instruments and got a tune. Later we had a song and the we talked. A few times they brought up that I got to play with famous YouTubers. 

It wasn't really a big thing to play games with them because Sean was one of their best friends. Mark, Wade, and Bob called me their best friend too a few times but in games, to be funny, we would make jokes about not being friends. 

When I got home, Sean was on social media doing stuff with YouTube, because it was his free time. I have been called a few times to have interviews and to be on TV or a radio but sometimes I am busy or am not nearby enough to even drive. 

Hours later I went to bed with Sean and Lissy and Zeus.