The First Tour

Sean and I woke up mater than usual, ate, then packed.

We got everything for the pets first then cloths and other important stuff. I took a shower and then cleaned the house.

It's a good thing to clean before going on a trip so it doesn't get as dirty when you come back.

It took a few hours to get ready and clean but I did it in good time. Sean was making a video to at least get one done for the day. 

I got my morning stuff done and starting texting Drake because I haven't texted the boys before and I only really talk to the girls. I don't know why, I guess it's because if I say something to the girls, they can relate. 

'Hey. You guys ready?
No.
Us either.
Ha.

Ha.
We woke up late.
Us too. Well I am 'cleaning' so we will be there about 12:00 or earlier.
Ok. 
Have you ever been in Ireland?
No. You?
Only in this and a few other towns to go back to Ireland because we needed a plane. 
Oh. OK. I can't really wait to see the full Leprechaun Country.
HA. The towns I went to are very pretty and I bet you guys will like it. 
I bet we will :)
:).'
 Ireland is a beautiful place to be when it is spring. Too bad it is August. That means Sean and I have been dating for less than a year. We started in March. 

I was happy that I could tell the people I trust about my powers and told Sean what happened when I went back to Iowa in the United States. Sean hasn't made me use my powers.

He was cool with it. He didn't want me to do anything. Sometimes he wouldn't even bring it up. My necklace would still light up. Mostly when i'm around Sean or other people that look like they are in a hurry on the streets or just depressed or crying. 

I wonder if my necklace means something around them or trying to tell me something. I guess I will just have to find out later. It was about 11:00 and Sean just had to upload his video. We packed the car and put Lissy and Zeus's bed in the back seat. 

Sean drove us to the mansion with our bags in the trunk. There was still a lot of room in the trunk and the back seat. In the back seat the floor still had room. We let Lissy and Zeus had the seats. 

We got to the mansion and walked into the house. Everyone was still packing. 

"You guys ready soon? 
Ya. Soon. You are going to need to get your keyboard from the attic. 

Ok. Come on." Sean and I went up the stairs to the attic. 

"This is where I go to calm down and just hang out.

It's pretty nice.
I know right? For an attic anyway.

Heh, ya." I grabbed my keyboard and notebook from my closet downstairs. 

I put my keyboard in Sean's car on the floor in front of Lissy and Zeus. I loved my keyboard because it could record, play a tune, you could change the sound to what ever instrument you want. So technically I could play all the instruments. Ha.

We helped the rest pack and headed around Ireland trying to find a place to do a few songs. I made a video about the band and I doing our first tour in Ireland. It got many views when I uploaded it and I put everyone in the video. 

The comments rolled in and it turned out there is going to be a lot of people at the 'concert' I guess you would call it. 

We got set up in the building and it was a very clean building, almost like a church. When we got everything set up, we went out for a 1:00 lunch. We went to a pizza buffet place for lunch and paid our way in. 

We got our food and sat by a window. Sean sat by the window, I sat by Sean and then Kay sat next to me. Then across from us was Drake by the window and then Evie across from me and Austin at the end. 

We ate our food and I started a video again on what time the concert was. When we got back to the building, we got the rest set up. The seats, equipment, notes on which door to go through when you walk in, and security.

The security man brought his kids and wife that I guess love our band. Lissy and Zeus were back stage wondering around. I put a thing backstage where if people wanted signatures, picture, and to see Lissy and Zeus. 

Lissy and Zeus wouldn't leave my side and when they couldn't see me, they would meow and bark and run trying to find me. It was so adorable that they loved me so much.

The concert started at about 5:00 when everything was ready. We sang about 13 songs and then did everything after the concert, signings, pictures, and sort of a petting zoo. XD. Everyone loved Lissy and Zeus because when they got pet, they would try to get closer to the person. 

it was about 8:00 and we were finishing everything up. Many babies loved petting Zeus and Lissy and I even let them hold them. We put everything away and left about 10:00. We got to a hotel since we were to far from home. 

We still didn't know what to do for the concerts. Weather to leave the next day, or stay a few days then go to the next place. Then we talked about it and ordered the hotels that had 2 rooms connected. Sean and I and Kay and Evie in another bed in the same room as me and Sean's. 

They boys had separate beds in the other room. It's not weird. I slept in the same bed as my friend when we had sleep overs because it's not fair someone gets the floor. We all figured out that we should stay for a few days doing something different each day. 

We headed to sleep and were going to explore the town and more towns near here before we did another event.