Asking and Answering Questions

We woke up and went to a restaurant for breakfast. We got there and ate then explored the towns and places close. 

We went back to the hotel and got ready for the day. There was only 2 bathrooms so Kay and Drake went into the two. We all waited for open bathrooms by talking and playing cards. 

Drake got done and Austin went in. Minutes after minutes, Kay got done and then the next person went in and then the next and so on until we all got done. 

We all got done with morning routines and I was wearing something nice for the next thing we were doing today. 

I wore the same and my favorite heel boots

I still put on my necklace everyday and never take it off unless I take a shower or go swimming

I saw this hairdo on Facebook and wanted to try it

I saw this hairdo on Facebook and wanted to try it. The girls took me to one of the bathrooms and did my hair.

 It took a long time, like always because my hair was down to my thighs. It took about an hour, but it was worth it. 

I walked out of the bathroom to see Sean on a bed talking to the boys

I walked out of the bathroom to see Sean on a bed talking to the boys. Some red hairs were in front on my face, but pushed to the sides because they were too short to be in the braids. 

I thought the hairdo was cute and cuter with stray hairs on the sides. Sean got up and looked at my hair. 

"Wow.

Wow?

I haven't really seen something like that.
Ya. Well get used to it because I like new things. 
Ha. Ok.

Ha." I sat on the bed next to Sean and thought about my necklace again.

 It turns red around Sean when we have good moments and green is during holidays and then purple around people who are in hurries, crying, or depressed. And the normal color is blue. 

I spaced out of what everyone was talking about but I could tell they were happy and not fighting. The necklace reminded me of moon necklaces because they change colors. But that wouldn't make sense if it is one.

It glows at certain times and glowed the first time I saw it in my moms room. But moon necklaces turn colors with feelings. I snapped out of my thoughts to listen to what everyone else was saying.

"...She is not even listening.
What. Sorry, just thinking.
Uh ok.

So what were you guys talking about?" They all looked at each other and exchanged looks.

"Nothing. It's nothing.

Uh ok." We all just played games until it was time to go to the big building, church thing. 

Just remembering that we got Mel moved into her home, we didn't tell her where we went. Oh well I will just call her later. Since Ireland was small we did only about 2 tours here and went off somewhere else. 

It was about time to go to the building and set up again. The lights on the stage never get taken down so we just had to do chairs, microphones, call the security from yesterday, and get Lissy and Zeus ready. 

When we got done it was about 4:00 and we were all hungry so we went to go get... TACOS! Sean went crazy when I mentioned it and I forgot how much he loved them. 

We ate tacos and came back to the building around 5:45. People came earlier than 6:30. It was awesome talking to the people until 6:45, when hundreds of people showed up. We started the 'activity'.  

"Today is when you guys get to ask, us, questions and we have to answer truthfully. Ok. First question?" Many people raised their hand so I picked a boy in a red shirt with dirty blonde hair. 

"What is your background?
Which one? Ha.

How you came here?
Well I tried to take my brother to Kansas and we were teens. We ran and walked then got to an airport and took a plane, but we ended up in the U.K and then when I became 22, I came to Ireland because I wanted to go places and meet some friends. 
Oh. "

I picked a girl with brown hair and she wore a purple dress. 

"Did you have friends where you live?

Yes I did. One of them I actually brought to Ireland from the U.S and the rest are still there and I do miss them."

"How did you meet Jack?

Well when I came to Ireland I didn't have a place to stay and I was walking down the streets and he bumped into me. So that is how we met."

"Evie?
Hm?
Do you like these people as bestriends?

Yes I do. They are like family.
Aweeee." We all did to Evie.

"Ok ok. Heh." The questions seemed to get over quick but so many people got their answers and asked us questions. After that, because it was not as long as we thought. We did pictures. Just in case if people couldn't come yesterday. 

People asked more questions after or before the pictures. It was amazing to see all the people who love us. Some pictures we did group ones. The kid, their family, the band, and Sean and I. I felt happy seeing all the kids go home and smile at the pictures. 

We cleaned everything up and said bye to everyone. We were planning on going back to the house in our town and then in a few weeks going to the U.S. We all drove back to the hotel and just played games that Kay brought with her. It wasn't even 10:00 yet.

We were planning on leaving tomorrow to go home and stay at the hotel tonight. It was a few hour drive to get back home. We slept in the same beds as last night. We all went to bed at about 12:00. 

We were yelling, laughing, and joking. I could tell Sean was really getting along with everyone and I got used to the guys. 

I called Mel and told her where we were at. 

' Hey.

Hey where are you?

around Ireland.

Ok. Why?
For doing tours.
Ok. What it fun?

Well ya. 

Oh. 
Hey I will take you to the U.S in a few weeks or whenever we go. 

Ok. See you soon?

Tomorrow we are coming back because we are a few hours away and I don't want to make Sean drive. 

Ok. See you tomorrow.

Ok. Bye.

Bye.'  We all went to bed for our last night here.