"Baaabe, I don't want you to go" he whispered.

I kissed his cheek and closed the door and left my room and went into Liam's room.

"Here wear this and these pants they'll look good on you" I told him and he took in a deep breath.

"Just be yourself Liam you'll be okay" I told him and he hugged me.

Liam has been the second closest to me, he's like one of my brothers.

"You know Gabby your like a sister I've always wanted I'm glad you came into my life and the boy's life's" he told me and he kissed me forehead.

"Thanks Liam, good luck on your date" I winked at him and he laughed.

I walked downstairs and they boy were still having fun in the pool the girls walked into the house and greeted me with a hi.

"Hey Gabby you okay? Louis told me that you told Harry about not being able to go on the first concert back in tour" Eleanor told me.

"Yeah I'm fine, I actually have to finish packing night girls good luck Mileena use protection" I winked at her and the girls started laughing and Mileena blushed and flipped me off.

I walked into my closet and looked at the box that my mom made me my dress for the wedding.

I didn't open it I just grabbed my suit cases and started packing my stuff.

"Babe, you really can't come to the first concert back on tour" Harry asked walking into the closet, he looks like he took a shower he looks like baby Tarzan.

"No, but I promise I'll try my very best to come on time okay"I said wrapping my arms around his waist and he pecked my lips.

"Harry, I think we should move houses" I told him as I grabbed my shoes and put them into my suit case.

"Are you sure? I mean you have your dance studio, designing studio and recording studio here if we move you won't have that" he said helping me pack.

"I know but this house has too many bad memories some good but my own mother died in this house, I just feel like we should move, the babies will have a better home" I told him.

"How about when we get that week off next month we'll come back here in London and search for houses" he asked.

"That sound great and we can buy a house in Holmes chapel that way we're close to your mom too" I told him and he smiled.

"That sound perfect" He said giving me a kiss, he heated up the kiss that lead Harry to take off my shirt.

"Eager, are we now curly" I asked him, he chuckled.

He laid me down carefully onto the bed, Harry's been wanting sex again since I got pregnant, he said it's good for the babies, which I find it cute he googled it.

"It won't hurt the babies haz, they'll be ok" I said talking off his pant and shirt.

"I'll be careful love"He whispered into my neck.

He sucked on my neck, Harry trailed down my body and reached my lower body. Harry slowly thruster into me.

"Fuck" I moaned grabbing the back of Harry's neck.

"Just tell me when to stop babe, if it hurts you and the babies" he told me and I just nodded.

"Fuck, Gabby" Harry said as he kept thrusting into me, it felt good.

Someone knocked on my door I quickly grabbed my shirt and put my shorts back on, Harry groaned, I laughed, I walked downstairs and saw Justin at the door, with an angry scooter.

"What did you do Gabby your hair looks crazy" Justin laughed, I grabbed my rubber band and put my hair in a ponytail, I blushed at Justin.

"What did you do this time Justin" I asked and scooter came inside the house with Justin.

Harry is at the top of the stairs, leaning against the rail.

"Can we talk in your office Gabby" scooter asked.

"Yeah sure, come in " I said walking to my office now.

"Justin here decided to get drunk, he went to a club and he peed in a bucket in a kitchen, and what happened earlier today him trying to fight a paparazzi, while he was with you" Scooter said angry.

Justin kept laughing, I looked at scooter like if Justin was okay, and he shook his head, I got up and stood in front of Justin and looked at his eyes.

He was high!

"Your high!" I yelled.

"Shh my head hurts" He said.

I pulled Justin by his ear and took him outside if the backyard.

Harry was outside by the pool, everyone looked at me weird.

"Out!" I yelled at the boys to get out if the pool they did as they were told.

I looked at scooter and he nodded.

I pushed Justin in the pool.

"What the hell was that for!" he yelled.

"Get your shit straight got that Justin" I threw a ball at him.

"Don't change your life over a girl, your getting in trouble more weed seriously, does it help you doing this won't help you get Selena back" I added.

He got out of the pool, he took off his pant and he was in his boxers, I reach in Justin's pocket if his pants after he took them off, and I found a small package of weed.

Scooter grabbed it from me.

"Justin let's get I think you need family time" scooter told him and they both left.

"What was a that about" Harry asked me.

"Earlier when I was with him shopping,we were getting into the car when paparazzi's shouted something rude about me and Justin"I told him, as I walked into the kitchen to get a soda.

"What did the say" he asked looking worried.

"That I was a fat bitch ass whore and they told Justin to go back to canada and Justin tried fighting the paparazzi" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm sorry babe, you're not anything any of those haters say, you're beautiful, amazing, talented, gorgeous, skinny, hot, and your all mine" he said kissing my neck.

"Thanks pretty boy but, you have to finish packing, as do I" He gave me a pouty face, and I just poked his dimple.

"Come on, curly" I told him.

Wee finished our packing and Harry and I laid in bed an he was singing to my stomach, it was cute.

________________________

Comment and vote!(:

I love you guys xx