Intro and Disclaimer

Copyright © 2017 by Raazia Tabassum

All rights reserved.

No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any forms or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations in a book review/teasers.

If any of you find my story being copied or reproduced, then please report and inform me.

Contact Information:

Email: thetellaraaz@gmail.com

Twitter: @raazia_18

. . . . . . . . . .

He is Aaron Di Francescantonio.

Cold, Heartless, Arrogant, ruthless, killer- that is what he was called. An Italian mafia boss who is feared and respected by everyone. He has a huge ego and demands on fingertips. His dark past never ceased to haunt him like a nightmare.

He wasn't made to love or be loved.

-

She is Ava Knights.

She is sassy, crazy and carefree. She has a lovely family who never let her to remember her horrible past and made her to live the life again with free-full ways. And last, She doesn't do that boy friend thing as she thinks it's a waste of time. One thing that she never let anyone to know about: The dream of becoming a car racer.

She didn't want to love or be loved.

-

It all started with a selfie which made them two to one.

What will happen when these two sail in one ship of different directions?

Breaking laws, Racing, Flirting, Fun, killing, etc.. Will they be together? Do they even have a future?

Did they colloid?

Would the ruthless killer be loved?

. . . . . . . . . . .

Read and Enjoy!