I immediately clicked on it and began to scroll through them, and they were absolutely amazing.

Carter looked beautiful in every single one, and I found myself either smiling or giving her loving/seductive looks in every photo.

I couldn't wait for Carter to see these, and I wanted to post one so badly.

I chose one of a close up of the two of us smiling at each other during the one we had taken on the hotel bed, choosing one specifically so you couldn't see much of Carters body because I knew she'd feel weird about that, and I decided to share it on my Instagram with a red heart as the caption.

After I shared that I went back to watching the news and a few minutes later I heard Ender wake up.

"Hey bud." I said as I turned around to see him wrap the blanket around himself and tiredly walk over to me before laying down in my lap.

Ender was really small for his age. He was about the size of a nine year old when he should've been the size of an eleven year old.

I chuckled as he laid down on top of me and placed a hand on his head, touching his hair.

"Do you feel better?" I asked him and he nodded. "Aren't you excited, we get to go to the ManU and Liverpool game today?"

At this he smiled as he nodded his head.

"I wish Car could go." He said.

"Yeah? Well we can take her and Gracie to one sometime. Do you think Gracie would like it?"

"Yeah. But she'd cheer for both teams."

I laughed at this.

"Come on, let's get you dressed and then we can go get breakfast with the guys." I said and he nodded before getting up and going to brush his teeth.

Once he was dressed I took my laptop and the two of us headed across the hall to the guys room where they were up and watching the television. They had it on the same news program I had it on and when they saw me they quickly changed the channel.

"I already saw it. Relax." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh." Michael and changed it back. "You okay?"

"It's dumb rumours." I sighed. "But anyways, want to go get breakfast?"

"Sure." They replied.

"Oh, and mine and Cars engagement photos came in." I said and opened the laptop as I sat down on the sofa so they could see.

"Don't tell her I showed you yet." I said and they nodded before I began to go through them.

"Woah." Luke's eyes went wide as I went to one where I was hovering over Carter.

"She let people see her like that?" Calum asked.

"No. It was a closed set. Only the photographer, her assistant, and Becca were allowed in." I said as I continued to go through them.

We got to the ones from the rooftop top photos which were really romantic and the guys seemed to agree.

After this we left to go to a little bistro for breakfast and we sat outside on a patio table.