That's what she did to me, no matter how much I remind the fact they she's just as similar as the other girls, she would attract me with her deep blue pool of eyes.

I will never get bored to stare at those ocean eyes, getting nothing more except pulling me deep within it, drowning me into her irises.

The scent of vanilla and lavender hit me slightly, alerting me of the nearing beauty that I had against my body few minutes ago as I felt every single inch of her.

I grabbed another glass off the table and sipped the wine, my gaze never diverting from her. When she was about to walk past me, I trapped her small right wrist in my big right hand, stopping her from her movement right away.

I felt her stiffened up as my fingers tightened across her wrist, not wanting to let her go, both of our backs facing each other.

While the music was starting to get louder and louder by each passing seconds, our body didn't falter at all, just enjoying the building up sparks as I held her hand.

My eyes were at the front as I gulped the whole drink. Placing the glass back on the table, My smirk widened when she twisted her wrists, in order to get free but I wouldn't let go.

I f'cking love how she tries everytime to get herself free from my touch and then failing at her weak effort.

When her little attempts didn't stop, I slowly pulled her towards me until she stood facing me but her hair were like a barrier to my breathtaking view, covering her face like a curtain since she had her head down.

Sh't! I f'cking hate when she keeps her head down.

Still holding her wrist, I brought my left hand and tilted her chin slightly and swept her locks away from her beautiful face.

What I saw next, had my smirk to die right at the moment, my eyes widened in pure confusion and disbelief, the sight made me feel so bad and my heart felt like it was hurting so much because I believed.....I was the cause of that.

Her eyes were red with soaked tears and it threatened to fall more, her swollen lips slightly parted and her eyebrows were furrowed in such a way that broke my world. Her makeup smudged when she wiped her eyes.

I stood there shocked, my grip on her wrist loosened and she pulled her hand away. I didn't took a step forward, I didn't stop her whilst I watched her descending back across the exit. And before I could knew, she was out of sight.

Did I do that to her?

My legs started to walk on his own accord to the exit but I prevented myself to go behind her.

What is it to me if she's crying?

She is nothing.

Nothing for me.

Get one and only thing right, Aaron. You should stop your wandering thoughts.

Get a control on yourself.

My mobile rang from inside the pocket of mine, snapping me out of my reverie and I fished it out. I swiped it to answer without looking at the caller's ID.

"Boss," Ace's harsh voice came through the phone that I was holding next to my ears, his voice made my brows to knit in confusion.

"You need to come here now, The New Basement in the downhill," And then all my confusion flew by when he spoke the word - basement.

It is that word which I have been hearing for years, a constant word that didn't require any explanations.

I didn't like his tone. It told me something was bad. Ace was a tough son of a b'tch but if something got him this fūck up, then it was a bad news. Something I really wouldn't like.