THIS ISN'T EVERYTHING YOU ARE

When Harry Styles got a summer intership in London, his world was turned upside down by the most extraordinary, intense and spontaneous man he has ever met.

This is their story

~~

This is a Mpreg story in which male pregnancy is as common as female pregnancy. If you don't like this kind of story don't read it. You've been warned!

Mpreg = male pregnancy

I know it can't happen, but this is a work of fiction and anything can happen in fiction, so please skip the negative comments about the subject.

~~

⚠️🚨WARNING 🚨⚠️

This story will deal with issues such as drugs, mental health, self harm, suicide and death, so please beware in case any of those issues might trigger you, and if they do, DON'T read this book.

There won't be any more trigger warnings in the future, this will be the only one.

~~

This book will he written in two parts, the first one written exclusively in Harry's POV and the second written exclusively in Louis' POV.

~~

I've had the idea of this book in my head since 2015, around the same time I came up with the plots for Spotlight, Wanderlust and Clean Slate. I wasn't sure if I was going to write the book, but I decided to give it a try.

It's a lot darker than my other books, but I hope you enjoy it if you like that kind of thing.