I quickly pecked his cheek so he wouldn't complain and he just smiled "thank ya babes, I love youuuuu" he whispered swaying us side to side.

He turned me around and kissed me hard, which led to heated make out session in the corner.

Macy's POV

"When are your parents back?" Emily asked painting her last toe "erm.. I dunno, I'll go ask Glory or Jay" I answered getting off the bed and walking like a penguin because I had just painted my toes and I had those separators on.

"Haha you look like a penguin" Joey laughed "oh shut up you prick" I joked, sticking my tongue out "that deeply hurt my feelings Macy" he sarcastically said putting his hand on his heart and looking down "your hearts on the other side stupid, go back to kindergarten" I laughed, which caused him to throw a pillow at me "watch the nails!" I wailed running out of the room.

I got to Jays room and it stank.. He's been smoking weed again, this boy will never learn! "Jay!" I shouted over the music, there were too many boys grinding up on girls and I even saw Leylah, Katie and Sian.

I don't know how they fit into his room, it wasn't THAT big. "Jay!!" I screamed once more, then I found him eating some girls face off and he was practically on top of her. I yanked on his arm so he could acknowledge my presence.

"What the fuck Macy I was getting it in there" he growled "who's this?!" the blonde bitch spat, I felt like beating the crap out of her but I couldn't, that was the reason I was on my fourth school.

I would just beat people up if they annoyed me and I promised my parents no more fighting "I'm his sister, you must be the bitch" I fake smiled, holding my hand out for her to shake.

She scoffed and came in my face "do you wanna fucking go?!" she yelled, almost spitting on me "bitch I'll rag that little weave out of your head and put you in a fucking coma" I yelled back, I was about to throw a punch when Jay held me back and dragged me outside his room.

"Remember no fighting!" he scolded "yeah yeah I know, but she was asking for it" I scolded back "whatever, why did you come to my room?" he asked scratching the back of his neck "oh yeah, do you know when mum and dad are coming back?" I asked, completely forgetting about what just happened "err no, go ask Glory" he said walking back into his room...

Oh well fine then.

I walked over to Glory's room but when I opened the door she wasn't there, it was just Kate, Sarah, Caitlin, Deborah and Faith raving to our Robyn and Ryan playing cod with Chaz. "Oh where's Glory?" I asked confused.

"She went out with Khalaya and Justin" Chaz said not taking his eyes off the screen "oh okay" I responded shutting the door and making my way back to my room where I got my phone out and called Glory-

G: hello?

Me: hey Glory do you know when mum and dad are coming back?

G: erm I think they're comi- Justin stop it! Sorry, I think they're coming back on Thursday

Me: okay, so we have the house till then?

G: yea- Justin I will hurt Jerry, stop it! Yeah we do

"Get your hands off my mummy now" I heard Laya say down the phone, aww she is so cute.

Me: do you know what time?

G: half four, but I won't be in till late coz I've got piano and training

Me: okay bye

G: bye!

And then I hung up, "so people we have the house till Thursday!" I gleamed, this is gonna be fun "oh yes! Rave on!" Louis said kissing me "PDA ALERT! PDA ALERT!!!" Amanda and Max shouted which just made us laugh.

"Right, movie marathon!!" Joey screamed, running down the stairs while the others followed "hop on babe" Louis said indicating for me to get on his back "if I die, I will kill you" I warned climbing on.

"How can you kill me when you're dead?" he chuckled holding onto my legs. "Hold on tight!" he yelled before sliding us down the side of the stairs and all the way through, I was screaming "I'M GONNA DIE I'M GONNA DIE!!!" But it was fun!

We got to the screening room and just watched action movie then chick flick then action movie then chick flick then.. You get it.

It was half seven when Glory came back with Justin and Khalaya, they had ALOT of bags. "Hey boo, buy anything for me?" I asked walking into the living room where they collapsed with all their bags.

"How can you girls shop so much?? I swear I can't feel my arms" Justin moaned placing Laya in his lap "don't you even start complaining boii, you said you wanted to come plus half the bags are yours" Glory replied sternly.

"Macy loo- oh hi Glory... You two might want to look at this" Jay said walking into the living room.

"Eurgh Jay you stink, you need to stop smoking that stuff" Glory scowled making a disgusting face. "That's not important right now, this is.." he said handing me and Glory his phone and it was on an article:

It's rumoured that 19 year old Liam Wandsworth escaped from prison 2 weeks ago and is now on the loose, the 19 year old was meant to serve 10 years for sexual abuse including rape but it looks like that has been cut short until they find him. It's said that he has fleed England and set off for America. Rumour has it that he's started school and started a new life.

Glorys POV

He's back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone go follow @cuddlingrauhls and follow me too obviously

We follow back! Xx