"It's beautiful."

"Just like you." He whispers. I look at him and smile before pulling him down to my hight, smashing my lips to his.

His arms immediately wrap around my waist, squeezing me. It causes me to laugh before I kiss him a few more times until he tells me we've got to go inside.

As soon as we walked in the front door, people jumped out of random places singing happy birthday with cake lit. I couldn't help the smile that was growing on my face. All though most of the people here were family and a few close family friends, I was content. As long as I have Grayson, Emercyn, and Ethan here a long with no drama.

"Happy birthday to you!" I blew out the candles and gave everyone hugs.

"Aunt Macy , Uncle mark. What are you guys doing here?" I smile giving them hugs.

"Well it's your birthday for one." Uncle Mark says.

"And too, we already miss you and Em so much." Aunt Macy explains. I go in for another hug before my parents sit everyone down so I could open presents.

I unwrapped at least over fifteen presents and to be honest, I wasn't expecting this much. Maybe money from a few people and stuff.

My parents got me a Camera which I was not expecting but I was sure Emercyn and I would both put good use to it. Emercyn got me a gold watch and someone booties from forever21, Ethan got me a 15 dollar gift card to chick fil a and starbucks.

"You know me so well." I say patting my heart. Everyones laughs.

My sister got me a work out set from LuLu Lemon. That place is way to expensive to me. Aunt Macy and Uncle mark got me a 200 dollar visa card to get whatever I wanted which I refused to take that much from them.

"Take it, Hayden. You are like our second daughter, you are going to get pampered as much as Em." Uncle Mark explains. I laugh and give them hugs.

Everyone else got me small things like a necklace, some make up, and my favorite... fuzzy socks.

By the time everyone left it was eight thirty and I was pooped to say the least. Grayson and I headed to my room where he plopped on the bed, closing his eyes and fake snoring.

"I'm going to take a shower." I tell him, kissing his cheek.

"Can I join?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Grayson." I gasp smacking his shoulder which causes him to laugh. "You've been so dirty the past week." I tell him.

"Have I? That means I need to shower the dirtiness away huh. I'll need your help." He says sitting up.

I press my pointer finger in to the middle of his chest, forcing him to sit back down. I was no in between his legs before he grabbed my thighs and wrapped them around his waist.

"You're so cute, you know that?" He asks.

"More like you are." I smile, running my hands through his hair.

"We are both pretty cute aren't we?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Def!" I joke. He smiles and kisses my lips one last time before I hop off to head to the bathroom. As I turn around he smacks my ass. I turn around and glare at him before going into the bathroom.

When I come out, Grayson is laying down on his phone. I combed out my hair and put lotion on before sliding into bed. When I do, he immediately locks his phone and hides it. I frown because something seemed wrong.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Perfect, now that you are here." He says. I smile and kiss him.

"One day, I want to be able to do this."