I grab out a light gray oversized sweater and thigh high boots. After I put the outfit together, I spray on some perfume and put deodorant on. I look over my self in the mirror and am quite pleased with my outfit.

"Are you done?" Grayson asks from outside the door.

"Yes." I tell him opening the door. Immediately he presses his lips to mine, cupping my face. It was quite heated but for some reason, I didn't stop. I slide my fingers into his hair, tugging on the ends and trying to pull him closer to me.

His hands flow down my waist and he cups my thighs. "Jump." He says into the kiss. I do as told, wrapping my legs around his waist as he squeezes my butt making me let out a whimper.

"God that was hot." He say pulling away.

"Gray." I whisper pressing my lips against his again. We have never been like this, so desperate to have the other so close. I was craving his touch in way I never had before.

His lips leave mine as he presses me against the wall, his lips attaching to my neck. I couldn't help but toss my head back and let out a moan. He laughs as he pulls away.

"Baby, shh." He tells me. I pout my lips which makes him kiss me again before there is a knock on the door.

Immediately he puts me down and I struggle to fix my sweater and my hair.

"Yeah?" I call out.

"Your mom said some of the guest are here and she wants you to greet them in a little." Emercyn says from outside the door. I scrunch my eyebrows a little, surprised she didnt just walk in.

"Oh, okay. I'll be out in a minute!" I shout. I turn to Grayson who had an evil smirk on his lips.

I roll my eyes and shake my head as I search for my lipstick to reapply what had been smudged off by Grayson.

"That was close." He says looking at himself in the mirror before grabbing a makeup wipe to take off the lipstick that had smeared onto his face.

"Yeah, very." I agree.

"I don't know what came over-" He began but I cut him off by wrapping my arms around his waist.

"G, don't sweat it. It was as much me as it was you." I tell him.

"I just don't want to pressure you into anything you don't want to do." He explains. I look up at him and caress his cheek.

"You're not. All of this is bound to happen at some point and if I didn't like it, I would have said no." I remind him, so he doesn't forget just how much I love him.

"I just love you and sometimes I just want you." He whispers, as if he was embarrassed to tell me that.

"I love you too. Trust me, I want you as much as you want me. Now, we can talk about this later but for now, let's go parrrrtayyy." I say throwing my hands up. He laughs as I take his hand and pull him out of my room.

As soon as we enter the main part of the house, music flows through our ears and I immediately see tons of familiar faces. I introduce Grayson to everyone, getting so many compliments for having such a handsome boyfriend. Some even mention they thought I was still with Cole which made some of the conversations awkward.

After awhile, Grayson and I set out to find Emercyn and Ethan. We finally find them in the kitchen talking with my girl pay and my other favorite twins.

"PAYTON!" I shout running over to her and squeezing the life out of her.

"Hayden wow look at you. You look hot." She says.