Chapter 16

I put my alarm clock at 6:30 AM to get that early morning jog going. I change into my workout clothes and put my running playlist on my iPod since it always helps me focus. I wrap my hair into a pony tail and leave it at that.

I can still feel Harry's lips on mine. Those warm, full lips that have finally been on mine. I have never been more in love with him than I am now. It's crazy to think that just a few weeks ago I never had these feelings for him. I guess I always have, I just never realized it till he became someone else's.

The moment I step out the front door, my earbuds go in and I jog from there to wherever my feet lead me to. This is the kind of spiritual cleansing I need. It sure as hell won't make me forget that kiss, but at least I'll clear my head for a few hours, at least..

Harry's POV

I didn't sleep much throughout the whole night, my head's still in a whirl of confusion.

Kendall's body is wrapped around me. Her sleeping face, her mind at a peaceful state. She's clueless about what happened between me and Y/N last night. I can't seem to shake off the image of her mouth on mine.

I'm not getting any more sleep, so I slowly lift Kendall's arm off my torso, gently enough to not wake her up.

I slowly get up from the bed, I realize it's only 6:45 AM right now, this is the earliest I've been up since we got off tour. I quietly walk across the room to the door, and close it behind me. I run a hand through my hair as I walk towards the living room, I need to process on what happened last night. I realized that ever since I saw her kissing Liam the other day, it woke up something new in me. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think it's jealousy. Jealousy that his lips were on hers. The way he was holding her and the way she corresponded to his kiss, it changed.

As I sit here on the couch and ponder about it all, I guilty for not feeling as guilty about kissing Y/N, her lips were sweet and tender against mine. The way she tugged my hair drove me insane, how small little gasps and barely audible moans were slipping from her mouth. The thing is that I didn't want to stop, I wanted to deepen that kiss and make her jump, wrap her legs around me, and kiss her all over.

But I knew it was wrong, wrong because she's my best friend and wrong because I have a girlfriend, a girlfriend who's faithful to me. I'm fighting with myself over this, part of me wants to kiss her again and the other part of me says to stay away, but I couldn't bare to lose her. She's been in my life for so long, that's out of the question. I don't know what it is that I'm feeling for her, but I need to figure it out. It's been driving me insane ever since Liam's been sticking around. Which reminds me to ask him what his intentions are with her.

I sound so crazy, but every time I'm near her she's driving me crazy. I wanna know why she is the way she is around me. She did say she feels the same way, and she wanted me to kiss her.

Suddenly I hear footsteps, and the wood floor creaking.

"Harry?," Kendall's voice echoes into the room.

"Hey," I turn to face her. She walks towards me, rubbing her eyes.

"Babe why're you up? It's like seven in the morning, come back to bed." She says as she sits on my lap. I wrap my arm around her back to support her from falling.

"I can't sleep, too much on my mind," I huff. She brings her hand to my unruly hair, running her hand over it.

She brings her head to the crook of my neck, she starts leaving small little kisses on my neck, biting down softly, and sucking.

"What are you doing?" I ask her knowing exactly what she's doing. I haven't been so attentive to her needs lately, we've been dating for almost a month and we've only had sex a few times.

"If you can't sleep, at least let me take care of you.. In that sense," he voice says softly. I don't know if doing this right now is adequate, especially since last night. I'm still so confused about it all, having sex with her right now wouldn't help.

"Kendall-" I begin but she interrupts me by bringing my head down to meet her lips. She's way too eager at this time.

"Harry," she whispers against my lips. It reminds me of how Y/N said my name, the way my name fell from her mouth.

"It isn't too early, is it? I want you now, please," she begs, sucking harder on my skin causing me to groan. It's bad how much she's turning me on, but if I have any will power, I need to stop.

My hands roam to her waist, and she reattaches our lips together.

"Please," she says biting my lip. I shouldn't, I know I shouldn't but I am incredibly turned on and she looks so hot when she wakes up. She's only wearing one of my shirts and her underwear.

"Fuck," I mumble. I stand up from the couch and grab her legs, wrapping her around me as I carry her to our bedroom. This probably isn't the most ideal way to deal with all this shit, especially not when Y/N is clouding my thoughts...