EPILOGUE

Epilogue

1 year later...

Y/N's POV

When people say time flies, they really do mean it flies. A year ago I married my best friend, the love of my life. We eloped to find our eternal happiness, and that is exactly what we did.

Here we lie in our shared bed of our new home, having my beautiful husband trace small circles on my baby bump. Yes, we're expecting. She wasn't expected nor planned, it just happened. But we could not be any more excited about being parents. We're still young, with Harry only about to be 21 in a few months, it's not easy but we're managing.

Our baby is no accident, she's a gift. Something we made out of our love. "I love her already, baby." Harry whispers against my swollen belly. "Just a few more weeks and we'll get to meet her. I'm sure she'll be as beautiful as her mommy. I married her," he winks, making me giggle.

My hand plays with his curls, twisting them around my fingers. It's insane that a year ago we eloped. After our honeymoon, we had to face our friends and family and everyone around the world asking questions about suddenly eloping to get married. We explained to them that we did it because we love each other. A year later, here I am with my beautiful husband and my baby who will be out in a few weeks.

"I'm excited Harry. I know we wanted to wait a while before having kids. She was unexpected but I love her too, we made her baby," he scoots up a bit to leave a big kiss on my lips.

Whispering against my lips while his large hand rests on my belly, "how did I end up with the most beautiful woman in the world? You glow every single day because of this pregnancy, I love you," he plants kisses repeatedly on my lips and then my forehead.

We burst into a little fit of laughter, his head thrown back with that big smile of his. That smile that takes my very breath away. "She kicked," he gasps, chuckling to where his eyes crinkle. "Oh Y/N, you and this baby are my life. I can't wait to be a dad."

"I love you Harry, forever. Thank you for loving me even when I look like a bum," I scrunch my nose and he kisses it.

"Never, you're my queen and our baby is my princess. My two girls, I love you baby."

...

Weeks later...

Harry and I are out getting just a few last minute things for April's nursery. Her room is just about the cutest thing ever, light pink walls with her pink crib. And lots of stuffed animals that were given to her by my parents and his, and our friends.

And of course the boys too. It's insane how it has been well over a year since I married Harry. Since the nightmare with Kendall ended. She still gave us trouble even after we got married. Begging Harry to take her back, making herself look pathetic. She finally gave up after we made the pregnancy public.

As for Sofia, she's finishing up school in New York and plans to move to LA after she's done, bringing her boyfriend with her as well. Her brother's still in prison for a long time, but I don't hold a grudge against him. He needed help. He still does.

And Liam, oh sweet Liam. A few months ago, he started dating a really pretty girl named Lilly. She's so head over heels in love with him and I think he is too. He looks so happy to be with her, she makes him smile. The smile that he deserves because he's an amazing person. A person who sacrificed his happiness to make me and Harry happy. I am forever in debt with him. He never throws it in my face for what he did, never asking for anything in return. It shook him a bit when he found out Harry and I got married, but he said it was bound to happen and even when we announced I was pregnant with my first child, he congratulated me.