Chapter 41

...

Y/N's POV

I'm battling with myself in my head to stop this, yet I don't want to. I want him to keep going and not stop. The more he licks and sucks at my neck, the more putty I am in his hands. Noting that if this hospital dress comes off, the only I'll be left with are my underwear.

Harry hooks his arm around my back, bringing us closer than before. I hope he locked the door, it'd be embarrassing if someone came in and caught what we're doing. I tilt my head to the side to allow him more access, wanting to feel those lips all over my body. I can feel him, pressing himself against my thigh. I bite my lip to stifle my moans but it's too much, I cry out softly as he continues working up around my neck and bare shoulder. His fingers tickle my spine, up and down my exposed back. All logical things I said earlier are gone. Nothing else matters, but this. My first and only night in this hospital is going to be spent doing what I desire most, him.

He flips himself, hovering over me. His arms planted on either side of my head, knees locked in between my thighs. I pull his head back to my lips, kissing him, biting his lips, anything and everything. "Y/N," his husky voice whispers. My hands go back to the hem of his white shirt, pulling it and bringing it over his head as he assists by discarding it over to a random part of the room breaking from the kiss momentarily. I watch in awe at his inked torso, those beautiful tattoos that are so random yet mean so much to him. He smiles at me as my hands trace his tattoos and then his abs.

"Are you-," he begins to talk.

"Ask me if I'm sure again and I will hit you. Yes, I'm sure." I urge, scowling at his repeating interruptions.

He dips his head down again to my neck, kissing softly, nibbling his way up to my ear lobe. He sucks and bites tenderly making me hiss in reaction.

"I want to hear you say it. Say what you want me to do Y/N, please," he sounds worried. As if me not doing all of this isn't enough to convince him. I take his head in my hands, moving it to the side before saying into his ear,

"I want you Harry, I want you and no one else. Fuck me," small groans erupt from his mouth at the sound of my dirty talk. Where the hell did that come from? Not the slightest bit of embarrassment is felt after saying that, if anything, it's relief.

Feeling brave out of the blue, I take his hands in mine and place them on my chest. His eyes widen at my actions but he doesn't pull away. If anything, there's a smirk, a devilish one.

Harry's POV

When she puts my hands on her breasts, surprise is the last word being though about, my eyes bulge. I smirk at her, so innocent yet so fucking dirty. Fuck me if I'm not turned on by this. Hell, I have been for a long time. Craving her, wanting to feel her. I look at her quizzically, as if asking permission to continue. She nods, and my hands begin to move. Holy shit, I can feel her through the thin material of the dress. She whimpers at my touch, digging her head into my shoulder. Her hands are places on my bare shoulders to keep us steady.

Slowly, as slow as possible, I pull down at the dress, exposing every inch of her skin. Awaiting the moment of seeing her in nothing but exactly that, nothing. Discarding of the robe, I throw it along with my shirt, landing somewhere in the room. Without withholding another second, I look down at her naked body. Eyes raking up and down. From her breasts, to her curves that mold perfectly around my hands and arms, to the only thing covering her, thin panties with lace all around them. "Fuck," the word comes out before I'm able to stop it.

This is what she looks like, what I have been wondering for so long. She is a fucking goddess and I am a peasant who wants nothing more than to make sweet love to this beautiful woman. Her arms go to cover herself, but I stop her from doing so. "Don't, you are way too fucking beautiful." I pin her hands down. My girl should feel beautiful because she is. Y/N is so perfect and I hate that she doesn't see it.