Chapter 38

...

Y/N's POV

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him this close to me. I may be pissed as hell and disappointed, but his words are leaving me in awe. I hate that they're making my heart flutter, for all I know it could be bullshit. Though, the more my eyes dart to his full lips, the more I want to put mine on his. Damn him for pulling me into him, having that electricity that makes me desire him.

And damn me for being weak and not being able to handle myself. I want to say I don't love him anymore but frankly I can't. I should hate him, despise him but what I feel is so much more powerful than me.

"I love you so damn much woman, and I'm tired of things being an obstacle between us, I love you Y/N, I love you," his voice fades into a whisper before leaning further, attaching his lips to mine. His hands cup my face, letting me savor his lips. I try fighting him off but quite frankly, I'm not trying hard enough.

My hands make their way into his hair, feeling how soft they are in between my fingers.

With every swipe and lick his skilled tongue does to mine, it's driving me insane. This is much more passionate than the first and only time we kissed back in my room. Those times seem so old now, even though it only happened just two months ago. He tugs on my lip making whimper with pleasure.

I can't help but tug his hair, making him groan and feeling the vibration of it. I can barely keep up with the movements of his mouth. This is not right, it's not. I just don't want to stop kissing him. The room is silent, the only sound is of our lips smacking one another. He deepens the kiss further, making it even more heated than it already is. He rests his knee on the bed, dipping it down. My sanity has gone out the window because this is defeating the purpose of hating him. He's manipulating me and it's working.

"Fuck," he mutters under his breath, barely being barely audible.

He presses himself against my upper thigh making it evident that he's turned on. His hands touch and grip my waist against the fabric of this hospital robe. If he or I don't stop, it's going to continue. I have to push away my very explicit thoughts of being with Harry on a hospital bed, that's just wrong and anyone can walk right in. Both of us haven't stopped to take breather, it doesn't seem like he needs it anyway. I press my thighs together, attempting of ridding the ache down there.

The ache of having him touch me in ways I want to be touched. Not against my own will like Marcus tried, but on my own terms. I stifle a moan from erupting but the sensation is much too great. Luckily to my advantage he doesn't hear it.

I'm still mad, and he's insane if he

thinks kissing me is going to make forget everything. This changes nothing, it does not. I can hear him moaning lowly, rocking his hips so I can feel him on my thigh. His large hands make circles on my hips, making my hospital robe ride up ever so slightly. I shouldn't be doing this but the deed is done.

We both then suddenly stop and jolt, pulling away as we hear the gasp and clearing of a throat of a woman in a nurse's outfit who's clearly flushed and embarrassed of catching Harry and I in our very feverish lip locking. There's an obvious look on her face as if she wants to giggle over this ordeal. I didn't want to kiss him, he just allured me into it, and okay maybe it was partially my fault too. But never have I ever been kissed like that, not even felt like that. Damn Harry for being so damned skilled. He ignited every fiber in my being, which I'm sure that's what he wanted. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the only reason he says he loves me, just to get what he wants.

"I'm so sorry for um, interrupting. I uh, I came to check on miss Y/N to see if she was awake," she says clearly embarrassed. We were too deep into our kiss to even acknowledge the sound of her entering the room. "I see she's awake now. I'll come back later and do a few quick tests. My apologies," she turns. I look back and forth between her and Harry before opening my mouth,