My feet led me to the bedroom where a four post king bed dominated the space and a fireplace was against another wall. In this room there was a balcony and I stepped up to the doors and opened them, my jaw dropping as a perfect straight on view of the Eiffel tower appeared before me.

I stepped up to the railing of the balcony and leaned forward, taking it all in.

This was incredible to me. I never thought a girl like me would ever be able to come to a place like this, yet here I was.

"I asked specifically for this room because of that view." Ashton said as he stepped up next to me.

"This is amazing." I shook my head. "This is wonderfully amazing, Ashton, thank you." I turned to hug him tightly and he chuckled as he hugged me back.

"I love you." He said to me in a honey sweet voice.

"I love you too. I can't even believe this."

"Let's go get some rest so we can start exploring the city tomorrow." He said and I nodded up at him, following him inside.

I slipped inside the marvellous bathroom to put my hair up, brush my teeth and change into some pyjamas before walking out to see Ashton in only boxers and a tee shirt.

He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth as well before the two of us climbed beneath the covers of the massive bed.

"Wow." I sighed happily as Ashton grabbed his phone and I watched him begin to do something but was then distracted by my phone going off.

I reached for it and moved back to my spot to see Harry had texted me.

'Are you in Paris?'

'Yeah.' I replied and immediately there was the bubble at the bottom the the screen signalling he was typing.

'Why didn't you tell me you were going?'

'It was really spur of the moment. Ashton and I weren't supposed to leave until Friday but after today we decided to leave early.'

'Well, I need to talk to you. In person.'

'Can it wait till I get back?'

'No.'

'Then just call me.'

'I'll fly out and come see you.'

'Is it that important?'

'Yes.'

Now I was worried.

'Okay then. Let me know when you arrive.'

"What does Harry want?" Ashton asked as I locked my phone and went to set it on the nightstand.

"He needs to talk to me about something." I said.

"Did you see the photo I posted?" He asked with a gleam in his eyes.

"No, let me see." I scooted closer to him.

He showed me a photo he had taken of me standing on the balcony looking out at the Eiffel tower and captioned it, 'I want to make all of her dreams come true.'