"On my hand." I replied and they began to take pictures but I put it back in its original position.

They continued to ask questions and Ashton and I were both getting annoyed.

"Are you separating? Is that why you left, Carter?"

"Are you ending the engagement?"

"Oh my God." Ashton sighed and then stopped walking so I stopped as well. He let go of my hand and walked around the other side of me to the pap who had asked the question.

"Listen to me," Ashton began, "We're not separating, I don't know where in the hell you got that idea. We are still very much engaged, and I would appreciate you stoping suggesting that we are not in front of our children. Now get your cameras out of my daughters face and go."

Ashton then began to walk us away, staying between me and the paps.

Ender took my hand and we walked away,
Gracie hugging my neck.

"Let's go in there." Ashton nodded to a department store and we quickly escaped the men with the cameras.

I set Gracie down once inside and she ran over to a toy display, Ashton chasing after her.

"Hey, you still hold my hand when we're in the store, okay?" He said to her and took her hand, walking back over to us.

We began to walk around, Gracie dragging Ashton everywhere to look at everything while Ender and I strolled along.

Gracie had a temper tantrum in the store because Ashton and I said no to getting her a toy, and we spent the rest of our day having lunch, shopping some more, then having dinner.

We then got to the hotel and as we walked down the hall to our room I squeezed Ashton's arm.

"So are you excited for tonight?" I winked at Ashton.

"Stop being a tease." He stuck his tongue out at me and I saw him try and discreetly adjust himself and giggled.

When we got to the room we got Gracie in the bath and then her pyjamas and Ender in his night clothes as well before Ashton took them across the hall.

"Give me twenty minutes." I said to him and he nodded as he left.

When the door closed I went to the closet and changed into the red lingerie.

The bra was silk and had some jewels on the edge of the cup, and the panties were silk with a lace edge.

I then went to the bathroom to freshen myself up.

I made sure I hadn't missed anywhere while shaving and then put on lotion and a bit of perfume. I fixed any spots my makeup had smudged and then flattened the stray frizz on my hair.

I then went back to the bed and sat down before scooting back and propping myself up against the pillows.

I dimmed the lights on the lamp and then waited. My skin was tingling and the adrenaline rushed through me, making my body feel light and excited.

I then heard the sound of the key in the door and it opened, my heart leaping in my chest. The door closed and then Ashton stepped around the corner, his eyes taking me all in.