Beside all of this, we loved each other.

Our family. A lovely family.

"Here's your bill", A voice called out and I turned around.

"Uh sorry." I quickly said to the waiter standing infront of me, looking tired.

I'm here at my favourite café, savouring my delicious hot chocolate. Hot chocolate and winter. Perfect.

"No problem", He finished as he laid the bill on the table. I paid the bill and gave it back to him with a smile.

"Thank you", he smiled back before leaving.
I stood up and pulled my white jacket over my shoulders, letting my hair to fall free. I exited the place and wore the gloves with a cap which Troy forced me to wear.

I walked through the streets as I had not brought my car to come here because I love walking in the snow.

I kept my head down as I walked, not wanting anyone to notice me. I fish my mobile out from the pocket of my jeans to check for any messages, A message from am unknown number. I clicked it open.

Unknown: Why are you roaming around now? The weather doesn't seems good. Go to home, Now.

What.The.F'ck?

No doubt that it's him. That message sounded dominative. How in the chocolate hell did he send me a message when I've already blocked him? Is he some kinda hacker? And Did he just order me to go home? How dare he!?

I thought he forgot me by the weeks past, It's been two weeks after that incident. And out of nowhere he again texts me, After two freaking weeks!

Without wasting any seconds, I shot back a reply. I didn't feel iffy about sending a curse word because certain situations deserved certain words.

Me: F'CK OFF! it's none of your business.

A ghost smirk appeared on my lips after I sent it. Guess it was about to start again. Anyhow, I had to save his number because he would never stop bothering me and I can't think everytime who it be when an unknown number displays on my mobile screen.

He knew that you are here, meaning that he is watching you right now, My subconscious stated.

Fear shot through me as I quickly swirled around, my eyes desperate to find him. But he was no where to be found.

Mr. Beast: I think you forgot that I told you not to use your smart mouth/words when it comes to me. You need a lesson and I would love to teach you. And stop looking around like an idiot because you couldn't find me.

Did he just say me an idiot? I felt a deep red colour warming up my neck. I clenched my jaw as the rage filled within me. I stood there typing furiously.

Me: F'ck you thought, f'ck your lesson and F'CK YOU!

My shoulders sagged after sending him my reply, I felt good. I waited for his reply but came nothing even after the blue ticks on my message which showed 'seen'. Minutes passed by, No reply.

I felt so happy as i thought I won! And he lost, that bloody dumboo. Such a coward.

And he was going to teach me a lesson, Ha! What a joke.

I grinned as I started walking again, just two more streets to reach home.

I was singing happily when suddenly a car stopped beside me, making me jump. My eyes widened when Aaron stepped out the car, his jaw clenched, looking as angry as ever. He didn't look towards me, his eyes were only staring to his front.