" I need your help " I said standing on the step.

" Pretty boy left you again aye?" he asked and I just rolled my eyes.

"No he didn't I'm engaged to him" I said sitting on the step.

"Okay Gabby I've known you for a long time and there's things that I learned is that I know when your upset" he said sitting next to me on the step.

"Now tell me what's wrong" he added.

" I have so many questions to ask you" I said whipping my tears.

"Why did you come to the beach house, what was it that you wanted from my dad's safe?" I asked.

"I don't know, I received this anonymous letter telling me to go to your beach house take you to your dad's house and to get what was in the safe and leave that's it. If I didn't they were going to hurt you and I did that myself, I never meant to shoot Harry" he said.

"But instead you got me Ryan, you shot me not Harry me" I said crying my eyes out.

"I'm so sorry Gabby I really am that wasn't supposed to happen" he said, he sounded like he was crying himself.

"But it did happen Ryan I was so close to not having kids do you think that's something a girl wants to hear is that they won't be able to have kids, it's not something a girl wants to hear Ryan every girl imagines them having kids but I still manage to be pregnant" I said crying.

" Why did you come here Gabriella you shouldn't be here" he said changing the subject.

"I need to know where Dani is she hasn't texted me all week or called that's not like her and Liam told me that she was going to visit Jason, I need to know where Jason lives Ryan" I said and he stood up.

"I can't Gabby just go home" he said walking back inside the house.

"Ryan you owe me you shot me. I need you to tell me where they are you owe me that please Ryan" I said standing up myself.

"He lives and hour away from here outside of London it's not safe Gabby, Jason has changed not in a good way either I'll go with you" he said grabbing his jacket.

"Thanks " I said getting into the car.

Ryan got in after me.

"Won't you get in trouble for leaving your house" I asked.

"NoI'm allowed to go out at least once a week, and I haven't gone anywhere this week" he said, I nodded.

I checked my phone and saw

Harry 52 missed calls

Louis 34 missed calls

Sally 30 missed calls

Louis 45 missed calls

Zayn 25 missed calls

Liam 15 missed calls

Niall 10 missed calls

"You should call them and tell them your okay, so they don't worry" Ryan said.

"Hey Harry I'm fine " I said.

"Oh thank god Gabby, you scared the shit of me. where are you?" he said, I think he put me on speaker.

"Ryan can you hold the phone I'm putting it on speaker" I said.

"Sure" He said.

"WAIT WHAT! your with Ryan?!" Harry said pissed.

"Shit" I whispered.

"No. Yes he knows where Dani and Jason are, he's helping me" I said

"Gabby he isn't going to help he shot you, he hurt you Gabby your pregnant don't get hurt, come back home and will call the cops to find Dani" Harry said.

"Gabby come home now your pregnant" I think that was Sally.

"I'll be home soon with Dani" I said hanging up.

"I won't hurt you Gabby I hurt myself by hurting you, all those days I came home drunk, I was scared that one day if I come home and you wouldn't be their I loved you so much Gabby I never meant to hurt you" he said.

"I fell in love with the Ryan I met the first day, but i lost him along the way. I did love you Ryan but I love Harry now I really love him and I'm pregnant with his baby. I've never been so happier" I said looking my right do I can turn.

Ryan just stayed quiet the whole way for the drive.

_________________________

Please comment and vote, I hope your enjoying my book!!!!!!!!(: