When I'm finished with my make up I turn towards my handsome boy and kiss his lips.

"Hayden." He laughs. "You have lipstick on." He whines.

"It's definitely your color." I joke before getting up and going to my closet to find my outfit for the day.

I grab out a gray sweater, ripped jeans, and black booties. I change into the outfit before brushing my hair, leaving it natural.

"Why are you so perfect?" Grayson speaks, completely scaring me.

"Oh hush." I laugh grabbing my phone.

"I'm just being honest." He shrugs. "I've got to go home and help out my dad with something. I'll be back later with everyone else." He explains. I nod my head as I check myself in the mirror one more time.

I turn towards him and kiss his lips three times before he leaves me. I pout before following downstairs and kiss him one more time before he exits the front door.

"HAYDENNNNNNN!" Emercyn calls me from her room.

"WHATTTTTTTT???" I yell back before walking into the kitchen. I ignore whatever she said when I saw Aunt Macy cooking bacon and pancakes.

"I know you don't eat bacon anymore so I made you eggs." She says and I nod my head.

"Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving." I tell her.

"Hayden!" Emercyn comes into the kitchen looking absolutely perfect as always.

"Yes?"

"Can you help me with my hair? I want to braid it in the back but you know I can't do hair." She laughs. We sit at the dining room table and talk to her mom while I do her hair.

"Alright, ready to go get your parents?" Aunt Macy asks. I nod my head and smile as we go to the car.

-

"Their plane just landed. The will be out any minute now." Aunt Macy says looking at her phone. I nod my head and bounce my knee from excitement. Emercyn makes plane jokes which I have no idea where she got them from.

I look out the window, looking for three of the most familiar faces in my life. My shes search the pick up area and soon enough I see one. I'm quick to open my door and jump out, running to tackle my big sister. She was definitely shocked at first but immediately hugs back.

"I'VE MISSED YOU!" I tell her.

"I've missed you too sis." She laughs as we pull away.

"Is that a wild Hayden I see?" I hear a deep voice say. I turn around to see my mom and dad walking over to us. I run over to them and hug each of them.

"Indeed it is." I tell them. I hug both of them for awhile until they put their stuff in the car and we all head back to Emercyn's house.

The whole ride back, Riley question Emercyn and I about Ethan and Grayson. We couldn't help but laugh. Emercyn made jokes every time my sister said we found some attractive ones. We would look at each other and exchange goofy looks as well.

"Please don't embarrass us and don't harass them. They are just boys." I tell Riley as we pull into the neighborhood.

"Correction: Teenage boys. Teenage boys with hormones." She points out. I shake my head and smile at the thought of seeing Grayson later.

After my parents and sister visit with me and I show them my room, we all get ready to go over to the Twins house for a home cooked thanksgiving dinner. We decided to walk for some odd reason and I was freezing. You'd think it would be about to snow.

As we approached the familiar house I began to get nervous. I looked at Emercyn as she squeezed my arm.

"Trust me, your parents will love him." She whispers. I smile as we walk to the door and Aunt Macy knocks. Seconds later, the door is being opened and their whole family stands there with welcoming smiles.

"Mom, Dad, Riley, this is Lisa, Sean, Cameron, Ethan, and Grayson." I tell my parents pointing at each of them. They all shake hands and give welcoming hugs before the most embarrassing thing happened.

"So which one of you is dating my daughter?" My dad jokingly asks. I burry my face in my hands and shake my head before looking up to see Grayson blush while slowly raising his hands.

"Me, sir." Grayson says. My dad shakes his hand and pats him on the back.

"Can't thank you enough for the happiness you have brought my little girl. She's been through a lot and I know you're good for her." My dad tells him. I let out a sigh of relief as I smile.

"Of course. Hayden is very special to me." Grayson tells him.

"And you are dating my niece?" My dad points to Ethan. He nods his head with a huge smile.

"Hope you two take well care of and look over Mark and I's girls." I look at my dad in a way of telling him to stop before he puts up in his hands. We walk in and follow the Dolan family to their large dining room table.

I sit next to Grayson and my sister who make conversation and talk across me. I'm glad they are getting along and I know my sister is very fond of him.

"Well picked, baby sis. Much better than Cole." She whispers in my ear. I elbow her and sternly whisper, "Do not mention his name please."

The rest of the night we all laughed, talked, chilled, and ate. We all went around the table and said five things we were all grateful for and blessed to have. I was grateful for a wonderful family who supports me, a wonderful boyfriend, amazing friends, a stable home, and the ability to do the things I have gotten the chance to do in life.

I'd say this Thanksgiving was a successful one.