"How do you know it's going to be a girl" I asked the girls.

"It just is, I can feel it" Perrie said putting a hand on my belly.

"I can also tell the future " she said making us laugh.

I checked my phone, I haven't talked to Dani in a while, it's scares me cause she usually texts or calls everyday.

"Hey girls, have any of you talked to Dani ?" I asked.

"Actually Liam talked to her a couple days ago why" Mileena asked eating her food.

"She usually call or texts me once a day, and I haven't gotten anything from her all week" I said leaning back in my seat.

"Maybe she's busy" Mileena said.

"No it's not like Dani to be like that" Eleanor said.

"Perrie, drive the girls back home when your done shopping, I need to go home now, I'll see you girls later" I said grabbing my bags an leaving the food court.

Luckily I had Randy with me today to lead me to the car, tons of fans keep coming day after day ever since I got pregnant.

"Stupid bitch, Harry's mine" one of then said.

"Leave her alone" I hear one say.

"Back off Harry" some fans said trying to come closer to me.

Some fans kept yelling rude thing, some fans were telling them to leave me alone.

"Randy there's too many" I said freaking out.

" I know, hold on "he takes out his phone and calls someone.

" Who are you calling "I asked worried cause the fans keep getting closer to me.

" The cops, Gabby theirs too many, you can get hurt "He said and I just nodded.

5 minutes later I hear the cop cars.

"Oh just great paparazzi's" I whispered to myself.

"Miss Cowell, are you alright" a cop asked me.

"Yes " I replied.

I got pushed a little and thank god the cop caught me.

"She's pregnant and we need to get her out of here now"Randy told the cop, the cop nodded and called the rest of the cops over to us.

"Just stay in the middle Miss Cowell, we'll surround her so your safe"Drake said, the cop.

I just nodded, I kept my head down.

We finally arrived at my car, I thanked the cops and Randy, I told to go back inside the mall and keep and keep an eye out for the girls, since they are still shopping.

I got into the car and put my bags in the back and drove off to the house.

The boys are already back, I see Harry's Rang Rover.

I grabbed my bags, locked the car and walk to the front of the door, I tried looking for the house key but I gave up searching in my purse so I just knocked on the door.

"Gabby, where are the other girls" Niall asked opening the door.

"Still shopping" I said walking up the stairs to take the bags to my room.

" What did you buy " Harry asked wrapping his arms around me.

" Clothes, some baby clothes since the girls are saying the baby is going to be a girl " I said giggling.

" Can I see these clothes" he asked smiling, with his dimple showing.

"Yes, and is Liam here" I asked.

"Yeah downstairs why?" curly asked.

I didn't answer him I, well jogged downstairs .

"Liam I need to talk to you " I said and all the boys stood up, Harry came down.

"Yeah, what's up " Liam asked.

"Have you or any of you boys talked to Dani ?" I asked worried.

"Nope" the say except Liam.

" I did on tuesday" Liam said.

"Today is Friday so that was four days ago Liam" I said smacking his arm playfully.

"Ow, stop" he chuckled.

" She usually texts or calls me once a day, she hasn't all week, but she calls you, Liam where did she say she was going?" I asked and all the boys just looked at us waiting for Liam to answer.

"She said something about, visiting her guy friend she hasn't seen in a while" Liam said shrugging his shoulders.

"Did she say who" I asked getting worried.

"Yeah some old friend named Jason" Liam said.

Oh god, no Dani what are you doing.

I backed away from the boys slowly.

"Gabby what's wrong" Harry asked.

"Dani she's introuble" I said in a shaky voice.

"What, why" Niall said standing up and so did the other boys.

"I got to go" I said grabbing my car keys about to open the door but Harry closed it.

"Harry let me go, Dani is in trouble" I said trying to move him.

"Liam put me down" I said hitting his back since he put me over his shoulder.

He put me on the couch, and the boys all surrounded me crossing their arms.

"Next time on of you throw me over your shoulder, I will seriously hit you" I said crossing my arms mad since they won't let me leave.

"How do you know Dani is in trouble" Zayn said.

"I just do okay, let me go now boys" I said trying to sit down but Harry sat on my lap.

"Really Harry?" I asked.

"Yes, your not leaving until you tell us how Dani is in trouble" He said .

"Dani's ex boyfriend Jason, he abused her, he made her do drugs sometimes but she never did them, he's Ryan's best friend, that's how Dani met Jason, I should have never introduced Danny to Jason, that day three years ago, I need to go get Dani" I said pushing Harry off.

"Let us go with you" Louis said giving me a hug.

"No, you don't know what he's capable of, I do" I said walking to the door.

"Gabby don't, your pregnant your going to get hurt, at least take one of the boys" Louis added, being a concerned like a brother.

"Fine you guys can go, go get dressed" I said they all ran upstairs, I laughed at how stupid that was right now.

I got a piece if paper and put

Be back later, I'll be fine love you boys.

~ Gabby ~

I quickly ran to the car and left the house.

I know the right person to help me find Jason and Dani.
Ryan.

__________________________

Please comment and vote!!!!(: